Titanium skeleton?
钛合金骨架吗?
Carbon fiber.
是碳纤维。
Right. Even lighter.
对呀。这样更轻。
Killer actuators.
超强制动机。
Where did you get those?
你都是从哪搞到这些的?
Machined them right here, in-house.
就是在这儿加工,在实验室里。
Really?
真的吗?
Yup. He can lift 1,000 pounds.
Shut up.
不是吧。
You have been a good boy.
你是个乖宝宝。
Have a lollipop.
给你个棒棒糖。
Nice.
真好。
I cannot deactivate until you say :"You are satisfied with your care."
只有你说“我很满意你的照顾。”我才能结束工作。
Well then, I'm satisfied with my care.
那好吧,我对你的服务表示满意。
He's going to help a lot of people.
他能帮助很多人。
Hey, what kind of battery does it use?
他用的是什么电池?
Lithium ion.
锂离子电池。
You know, supercapacitors would charge way faster.
超级电容器充电更快。
Burning the midnight oil, Mr. Hamada?
在开夜车吗,滨田先生?
Hey, Professor.
你好,教授。
Actually, I was just finishing up.
我正准备收工呢。
You must be Hiro.
你就是小宏了吧。
Bot-fighter, right?
机器人竞技者,是吧?
When my daughter was younger, that's all she wanted to do.
我女儿小时候一心想做这个。
May I?
我能看看吗?
Sure.
当然。
Hmm! Magnetic-bearing servos.
嗯,不错。磁悬浮轴承伺服系统。
Pretty sick, huh?
很厉害吧?
Wanna see how I put 'em together?
想看看我是怎么把它组装起来的吗?
Hey, genius!
嘿,大天才!
He invented them.
这是他发明的。
You're Robert Callaghan?
你就是罗伯特·卡拉翰?
Like as in, the Callaghan-catmull spline, and Callaghan's "Laws of robotics"?
就是那个,卡拉翰样条函数,和卡拉翰"机器人学定律"的那个卡拉翰吗?
That's right.
没错。
Ever think about applying here?
想过申请这所学校吗?
Your age wouldn't be an issue.
年龄不是问题。
I don't know.
我不知道。
He's pretty serious about his career in bot-fighting.
他可是一门心思投身机器人竞技事业呢。
Well, kind of serious.
也没特别当回事。
I can see why.
我知道为什么。
With your bot, winning must come easy.
你的机器人获胜肯定小菜一碟。
Yeah, I guess.
是吧。
Well, if you like things easy, then my program isn't for you.
你要喜欢简单的事物,我的项目就不适合你。
We push the boundaries of robotics here.
我们在这里是为了突破机器人学的极限。
My students go on to shape the future.
我的学生都将塑造未来。
Nice to meet you, Hiro.
很高兴认识你,小宏。
Good luck with the bot-fights.
祝你比赛旗开得胜。