Wow, a lot of sweet tech here today.
今天这里有很多科技新玩意儿啊。
How are you feeling?
感觉怎么样?
You're talking to an ex-bot fighter.
我以前可是机器人竞技者啊。
Takes a lot more than this to rattle me.
这场面想吓倒我还远远不够呢。
Yep, he's nervous.
他确实紧张。
Oh! You have nothing to fear, little fellow.
没什么好害怕的,小家伙。
He's so tense.
他好紧张。
No, I'm not.
不,我没有。
Relax, Hiro.
放松些,小宏。
Your tech is amazing.
你的作品棒极了。
Tell him, Go go.
对吧,速美子。
Stop whining. Woman up.
别发牢骚了。拿出点气概。
I'm fine!
我没事!
What do you need, little man? Deodorant? Breath mint? Fresh pair of underpants?
小伙,你需要什么,除臭剂?薄荷糖?还是一条新内裤?
Underpants? You need serious help.
内裤?你真的需要些特殊帮助。
Hey, I come prepared.
我是有备而来。
I haven't done laundry in six months.
我六个月都没洗过衣服了。
One pair lasts me four days.
一条内裤能穿四天。
I go front, I go back, I go inside-out.
正面穿完反面穿,
Then I go front and back.
翻过来再两面穿。
Wow. That is both disgusting and awesome.
哇,好恶心又好酷啊。
Don't encourage him.
别鼓励他了。
It's called "Recycling."
这叫做"循环利用"。
Next presenter, Hiro Hamada.
下一个展示者,滨田宏。
Oh, yeah. This is it.
太好了。到你了。
I guess I'm up.
我想我该上场了。
Okay, okay, photo, photo!
快来拍照!
Everybody say, "Hiro."
大家一起说"小宏"。
Hiro!
小宏!
Yeah!
太棒了!
We love you, Hiro.
我们爱你,小宏。
Good luck!
祝你好运!
Don't mess it up.
别搞砸了。
Break a leg, little man.
祝好运,小伙。
Science, yeah!
科学万岁,太棒了!
All right, bro.
好了,老弟。
This is it.
该上场了。
Come on.
快来。
Don't leave me hanging.
别不理我呀。
What's going on?
怎么了?
I really want to go here.
我真的很想来这里上学。
Hey. You got this.
你能行的。