手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 影视英语 > 英剧学习 > 神探夏洛克第一季 > 正文

神探夏洛克第1季(MP3+中英字幕) 第29期:我不是他的约会对象

来源:可可英语 编辑:clover   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet
  


手机扫描二维码查看全部内容

22 Northumberland Street. Keep your eyes on it.

诺森伯兰大街22号。留心盯着。
He's not just going to ring the doorbell. He'd need to be mad.
他断不会贸然去按门铃,否则就真疯了。
He has killed four people.
他早已疯迷心窍杀了四人。
OK.
好吧。
Sherlock! Anything on the menu, whatever you want, free. On the house, for you and for your date.
夏洛克!餐牌上有的,你想吃的一律免费。你的约会对象也免单。
Do you want to eat?
你想吃东西吗?
I'm not his date.
我不是他的对象。
This man got me off a murder charge.
这位男士帮我洗脱了谋杀嫌疑。
This is Angelo.
这位是安杰洛。
Three years ago I success in proved to Lestrade at the time of a particularly vicious triple murder that Angelo was elsewhere, house breaking.
三年前我向雷斯垂德证实了在三起特大恶性谋杀案的事发当时安杰洛正在别处实施入室行劫。
He cleared my name.
他洗刷了我的罪名。
I cleared it a bit. Anything happening opposite?
只是谋杀罪名,对面有不妥吗
Nothing. But for this man, I'd have gone to prison.
没有。全靠他我才免遭牢狱之灾。
You did go to prison.
你享受过牢狱了。

sherlock29.jpg

I'll get a candle for the table. It's more romantic.

我给你们拿蜡烛来,让气氛浪漫点。
I'm not his date!
我们没在约会!
You may as well eat. We might have a long wait.
你也吃点吧,我们可能得等上一段时间。
Thanks.
谢谢。
People don't have arch-enemies.
常人可没有死敌。
Sorry?
抱歉?
In real life.
在现实生活中。
There are no arch-enemies in real life. Doesn't happen.
现实中不存在死敌,是子虚乌有之事。
Doesn't it? Sounds a bit dull.
真是这样吗?那太无趣了。
So who did I meet?
那我遇见的人是谁?
What do real people have, then, in their..."real lives"?
那常人的现实生活中存在什么?
Friends?
朋友?
People they know, people they like, people they don't like...girlfriends, boyfriends.
认识的人,喜欢的人,讨厌的人,女朋友或男朋友。
Yes, well, as I was saying - dull.
所以我才说无趣。
You don't have a girlfriend, then.
这么说你没有女朋友。
Girlfriend? No, not really my area.
女朋友,没有,我志不在此。
Oh, right.
是吗。
Do you have a...boyfriend? Which is fine, by the way.
那你有男朋友吗?我并不介意的。
I know it's fine.
这我知道。
So you've got a boyfriend then. - No.
这么说你有男朋友。-没有。
Right. OK. You're unattached. Like me. Fine. Good.
好的,懂了。你无牵无挂,跟我一样。很好,没事。

重点单词   查看全部解释    
romantic [rə'mæntik]

想一想再看

adj. 浪漫的
n. 浪漫的人

联想记忆
dull [dʌl]

想一想再看

adj. 呆滞的,迟钝的,无趣的,钝的,暗的

 
candle ['kændl]

想一想再看

n. 蜡烛

 
vicious ['viʃəs]

想一想再看

adj. 恶毒的,恶意的,凶残的,剧烈的,严重的

联想记忆

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。