OK...That was ridiculous. That was the most ridiculous thing...I've ever done.
好吧,太荒诞了。这是我有生以来干过最荒诞的事。
And you invaded Afghanistan.
你可是入侵过阿富汗的兵啊。
That wasn't just me. Why aren't we back at the restaurant?
那时可不止我一个。我们为何不回餐厅?
They can keep an eye out. It was a long shot anyway.
餐厅的人会帮我盯梢。总之希望渺茫。
So what were we doing there?
那我们刚才去那里干什么?
Oh, just passing the time. And proving a point.
纯粹打发一下时间。同时证明一个观点。
What point?
什么观点?
You.
关于你的。
Mrs Hudson! Dr. Watson will take the room upstairs.
赫德森太太,华生医生要楼上的房间。
Says who?
谁说的?
Says the man at the door.
门外的男士说的。
Sherlock texted me. He said you forgot this.
夏洛克发短信给我说你忘了这个。
Er, thank you. Thank you.
谢谢你。我很感激。
Sherlock, what have you done?
夏洛克,你都做了什么?
Mrs Hudson?
赫德森太太?
Upstairs.
你上楼看看。
What are you doing?
你在干什么?
Well, I knew you'd find the case, I'm not stupid.
我知道你找到了箱子,我可不笨。
You can't just break into my flat.
你凭什么擅闯民宅。
You can't withhold evidence and I didn't break in.
你又凭什么隐瞒证据,况且我没擅闯。
Well, what do you call this then?
这不叫擅闯叫什么?
It's a drugs bust.
缉毒行动。
Seriously? This guy a junkie? Have you met him?
此话当真,这个人像瘾君子吗?你还不了解他吗?
John...
约翰 ...
I'm pretty sure you could search this flat all day, you wouldn't find anything you could call recreational.
我敢肯定就算你在此搜上一天也绝不会找到与消遣沾边的东西。
John, you probably want to shut up now.
约翰,你别再为我辩驳了。
But come on...- No...- What? - You? - Shut up! I'm not your sniffer dog.
但这口气...-不会...-什么?-真有?-胡说,我不是你的缉毒犬。
No, Anderson's my sniffer dog.
不,安德森是我的缉毒犬。
Anderson, what are you doing here on a drugs bust?
安德森,缉毒行动与你何干?
Oh, I volunteered.
我心甘情愿来的。
They all did. They're not strictly speaking on the drug squad, but they're very keen.
他们都是自愿的。他们都不是正规的缉毒人员,但个个机智敏锐。
Are these human eyes?
这些是人眼球吗?
Put those back!
放回去!
They were in the microwave.
我在微波炉里找到的。
It's an experiment.
这是个实验。
Keep looking, guys. Or you could help us properly and I'll stand them down. - This is childish. - Well, I'm dealing with a child.
伙计们,继续搜。若你愿意合作的话,我就让他们退下。-幼稚。-谁让我跟个小屁孩打交道。
Sherlock, this is our case. I'm letting you in, but you do not go off on your own. Clear?
夏洛克,这是我们的案件。我让你参与,不是让你独立调查。清楚了吗?
What...so you set up a pretend drugs bust to bully me?
所以你就以缉毒为借口向我施压吗?
It stops being pretend if we find anything.
如果真找到什么,就不算是借口了。
I am clean!
我是清白的!
Is your flat...? All of it?
你能保证公寓都没问题吗?
Don't even smoke.
连烟都不抽。
Neither do I.
彼此彼此。