I think the troll's left the dungeon.
看来巨怪不在地下室。
It's going into the girls' bathroom.
它要进女生盥洗室。
Hermione, move!
赫敏,快跑!
Help! Help!
救命!救命!
Hey, pea brain!
这边,大笨蛋!
Help!
救命
Do something!
别愣着不动啊!
What? Anything!
你让我干嘛?随便!
Hurry up! Swish and flick. Wingardium Leviosa.
快点!一挥一抖。羽加迪姆 勒维奥萨。
Cool.
太帅了。
Is it dead?
它死了吗?
I don't think so. Just knocked out.
我看不像,只是晕过去了。
Troll boogers.
好恶心的鼻涕。
Oh, my goodness! Explain yourselves, both of you!
天啊!都给我解释清楚,这是怎么回事!
Well, what it is...
事情是这样的…
It's my fault, Professor McGonagall.
都是我的错,麦格教授。
Miss Granger?
格兰杰小姐?
I went looking for the troll I've read about them and I thought I could handle it. But I was wrong.
我找巨怪来了。我读到过它们,以为自己搞得定。结果我错了。
If Harry and Ron hadn't come and found me, I'd probably be dead.
要不是哈利和罗恩及时出现,我可能已经死了。
Be that as it may, it was an extremely foolish thing to do.
即使是这样,这也是件极傻的事。
I would have expected more rational behavior on your part and am very disappointed in you, Miss Granger.
我想不到你这么冒失,太让我失望了。
Five points will be taken from Gryffindor for your serious lack of judgment.
因为你严重的判断失误,格兰芬多扣掉5分。
As for you two gentlemen. I just hope you realize how fortunate you are.
至于你们两位先生。要记住你们这次纯属走运。
Not many first-year students could take on a fully grown mountain troll and live to tell the tale.
不是每个新生都能面对成年巨怪全身而退的。
Five points will be awarded to each of you for sheer dumb luck.
每个人各奖励5分,纯粹算是奖励你们的狗屎运。
Perhaps you ought to go. It might wake up.
也许你们该走了,巨怪马上就要醒了。