John?
约翰?
Hmm?
嗯?
The counter on your blog still says .
你博客的点击量还是
Oh, no, Christmas is cancelled(!)
不是吧 圣诞节都没劲了
And you've got a photograph of me wearing that hat!
你还把我带那个帽子的照片发上去了
People like it.
网友们可喜欢了
No, they don't. What people?
不可能 什么网友?
How's the hip1?
髋骨好些了吗?
Oh, it's atrocious, but thanks for asking.
折磨死人了 谢谢关心
I've seen much worse, but then I do post-mortems.
我见过更严重的 也许因为我在停尸房工作
Oh, God, sorry.
天哪 真对不起
Don't make jokes, Molly.
别讲笑话了,茉莉
No, sorry.
好 对不起
Here you are.
给你
Thank you. I wasn't expecting to see you.
谢谢 没想到你也来了
I thought you were in Dorset for Christmas?
你不是去多赛特过节了吗?
First thing in the morning, me and the wife, back together, sorted.
明天一早就去 跟老婆团圆 一切问题解决
No, she's sleeping with a PE teacher.
别想了 她跟个体育老师睡觉呢
And John, I hear you're off to your sister's?
约翰 我听说你要去你姐姐家?
is that right?
是吗?
Yeah.
是啊
Sherlock was complaining. Saying.
夏洛克跟我抱怨...说起来着
First time ever, she's cleaned up her act, off the booze.
她终于首次戒了酗酒的毛病
Nope.
才没
Shut up, Sherlock!
闭嘴 夏洛克
I see you've got a new boyfriend, Molly.
看来你找了个新男友 茉莉
You're serious about him.
对他挺真心啊
Sorry, what?
什么?
You're seeing him tonight, giving him a gift.
你今晚要去见他 给他圣诞礼物
Take a day off.
推理全年无休啊
Shut up. Have a drink.
闭嘴 喝点酒吧
Come on, surely you see the perfectly wrapped present in the bag.
拜托 你们肯定都看到包里那个包装精美的礼物了 还打蝴蝶结
The others are slapdash.
其他的都是随手一裹
It's for someone special.
看来是给心仪的人的
The shade of red echoes her lipstick-either an unconscious association, or one she's deliberately trying to encourage.
红色包装跟唇彩色相同 要不是下意识统一 要不就是想鼓励对方有进一步举动
Either way, Miss Hooper has love on her mind.
无论如何,胡帕小姐是有了心上人
That she's serious about him is clear from the fact she's giving him a gift.
显然她对他是真心的 从她想到送礼就能看出来
It suggests long-term hopes.
寄托着长期交往的美好愿望
That she's seeing him tonight is evident from her make-up and clothes.
她的妆容和服饰证明他们今晚要见面
Obviously trying to compensate for the size of her mouth and breasts.
她精心打扮 努力想掩盖大嘴平胸的缺陷
You always say such horrible things.
你总会说这种刻薄的话
Every time. Always.
每次都是 总这样
Always.
总这样
I am sorry. Forgive me.
对不起 请原谅我
Merry Christmas, Molly Hooper.
圣诞快乐 茉莉·胡帕
Oh, no! That wasn't, I didn't...
不不 刚才那声不是我 我没有...
No, it was me.
不 是我
My God, really?
天呐 开玩笑吧?
My phone.
是我的手机铃声
Fifty seven?
五十七?
Sorry, what?
你说什么?
Fifty seven of those texts, the ones I've heard.
我听到整整五十七次短信了
Thrilling that you've been counting.
你一直在数啊 真惊喜
Excuse me.
失陪一下
What's up, Sherlock?
怎么了 夏洛克?
I said excuse me.
说了失陪一下
Do you ever reply?
你回复过吗?