dear Lord, we're not going to have Christmas phone calls now, are we?
老天 千万别告诉我 你是打电话来祝圣诞的
Have they passed a new law?
通过什么新法律了吗?
I think you're going to find Irene Adler tonight.
你们今晚应该会找到艾琳·艾德勒
We already know where she is.
我们已经知道她在哪儿了
As you were kind enough to point out, it hardly matters.
你也很好心地提示过了 基本无害
No, I mean you're going to find her dead.
不 我是说你们会找到她的尸体
You OK?
你没事吧?
Yes.
嗯
The only one who fitted the description.
唯一一具符合描述的尸体
Had her brought here, your home from home.
让他们送来这里 你的另一个家
You didn't need to come in, Molly.
你没必要也来的 茉莉
It's OK, everyone else is busy with... Christmas.
没事啦 其他人都在忙着...过圣诞
The face is a bit sort of bashed-up, so it might be a bit difficult.
面部遭到重击 很难辨认了
That's her, isn't it?
是她吧?
Show me the rest of her.
给我看全身
That's her.
是她
Thank you, Miss Hooper.
谢谢 胡帕小姐
Who is she?
她是谁?
How did Sherlock recognise her from...
为什么夏洛克可以从...
not her face?
面部以下认出她来?
Just the one.
就这一支
Why?
为什么?
Merry Christmas.
圣诞快乐
Smoking indoors, isn't there one of those... one of those law things?
在室内抽烟 不是有条法律什么的吗?
We're in a morgue.
我们在停尸房
There's only so much damage you can do.
你也造不成多大伤害的
How did you know she was dead?
你怎么知道她死了?
She had an item in her possession, one she said her life depended on.
她手上有个东西 说是生命攸关的
She chose to give it up.
她选择了放弃
Where is this item now?
那东西现在在哪儿?