There's more. Much more.
有很多 比那多太多了
Something big's coming, isn't it?
有大事要发生了 是不是
Irene Adler is no longer any concern of yours.
艾琳·艾德勒的事跟你不再相干了
From now on, you will stay out of this.
从现在起 你不许再管这事
Oh, will I?
是么?
Yes, Sherlock.
是的 夏洛克
You will.
你必须服从
Now if you'll excuse me, I have a long and arduous apology to make to a very old friend.
抱歉我必须离开了 要去给个老朋友道个诚挚的歉
Do give her my love.
代我向她问好
Lovely, Sherlock. That was lovely.
真好听 夏洛克 拉得太好听了
Hmm, marvellous.
嗯 很赞
Yes, very good.
是啊 确实好听
I wish you could have worn the antlers.
你要肯戴那对鹿角就好了
Some things are best left to the imagination, Mrs Hudson.
有些事还是想象一下就好了 赫德森太太
Mrs H?
赫太太?
No thank you, Sarah.
谢了 不用 莎拉
Er, no, no, he's not good with names.
不不 他总是记不住名字
No, I can get this.
不 我一定能回忆起来
Sarah was the doctor, then there was the one with the spots, then the one with the nose and then, who was after the boring teacher?
莎拉是医生 然后是那个脸上有斑的 然后是个大鼻子 然后...无聊的老师后面是谁来着?
Nobody.
没了
Jeanette! Ah, process of elimination.
珍妮特 逐个排除错误答案的结果
Oh, dear Lord.
哦 天哪救命
Hello, everyone.
大家好 抱歉
It said on the door to come up.
门上写着直接进所以我就...
Hello, Molly!
你好啊 茉莉!
Everybody saying hello to each other, how wonderful!
大家都在打招呼寒暄 多美好啊
Let me, er... Holy Mary!
我来拿...我的神!
Wow!
哇哦!
So we're having Christmas drinkies?
看来都在圣诞小酌嘛
No stopping them, apparently.
他们盼好久了
It's the one day of the year where the boys have to be nice to me, so it's almost worth it.
一年中就这么一天 这俩娃能温柔些待我 还是很值得的