Hey, sweetie.
嘿,亲爱的。
Hey, Aunt Cass.
嘿,凯斯姨妈。
Mrs. Matsuda's in the cafe.
松田女士在餐厅里。
She's wearing something super inappropriate for an 80-year-old.
穿了件完全不适合80岁老人穿的衣服。
That always cracks you up.
说这个总能把你逗笑。
You should come down.
你该下楼来。
Maybe later.
晚会儿吧。
Oh. The university called again.
哦对了。学校又打电话来了。
It's been a few weeks since classes started.
已经开课几周了。
But they said it's not too late to register.
但他们说现在去注册还不晚。
Okay. Thanks.
好的,谢谢。
I'll think about it.
我会考虑的。
Hey, Hiro. We just wanted to check in, and see how you're doing.
嘿,小宏。我们只是想看看你怎么样了。
We wish you were here, buddy.
我们希望你能在这里,伙计。
Hiro, if I could have only one superpower right now, it would be the ability to crawl through this camera, and give you a big hug.
小宏,如果我现在能拥有一项超能力,我希望是能从摄像头里爬出去,给你一个大大的拥抱。