Ow!
好痛!
Hello. I am Baymax, your personal healthcare companion.
你好,我是大白,你的私人医疗保健伙伴。
Hey, Baymax. I didn't know you were still active.
大白。我不知道你还能工作。
I heard a sound of distress.
我感受到了伤感的情绪。
What seems to be the trouble?
有什么麻烦事吗?
Oh, I just stubbed my toe a little.
哦,我只是不小心踢到脚趾头。
I'm fine.
我没事。
On a scale of 1 to 10, how would you rate your pain?
从一到十级,你的疼痛指数是多少?
A zero.
零级。
I'm okay, really. Thanks.
我没事,真的。谢谢。
You can shrink now.
你可以缩回去了。
Does it hurt when I touch it?
我要碰一下会疼吗?
That's okay.
没事儿的。
No, no touching.
不要碰。
I'm fine...
我很好...
You have fallen.
你摔倒了。
You think? Ow!
你以为呢?好痛!
On a scale of 1 to...
从一级到...
Ow!
好痛!
On a scale...On a sca...On a scale of 1 to 10...
从一级...从一级...从一级到十级...
On a scale of 1 to 10, how would you rate your pain?
从一到十级,你的疼痛指数是多少?
Zero.
零级。
It is all right to cry.
你可以哭出来。
No. No, no, no, no.
不不不...
Crying is a natural response to pain.
哭泣是对疼痛的自然反应。
I'm not crying.
我没有要哭。
I will scan you for injuries.
我会扫描你查看伤情。
Don't scan me.
-别扫描我。
Scan complete.
扫描完毕。
Unbelievable.
不可理喻。
You have sustained no injuries.
你没有受伤。
However, your hormone and neurotransmitter levels indicate that you are experiencing mood swings, common in adolescence.
但是你的荷尔蒙和神经递质水平表明你在经历一些情绪波动,这在青春期很常见。
Diagnosis, puberty.
诊断结果为,青春期。
Whoa! What?
啊?什么?
Okay. Time to shrink now.
好了。是时候缩回去了。
You should expect an increase in body hair, especially on your face, chest, armpits, and...
你会经历体毛的增加,特别是在你的脸上、 胸前 、腋窝,还有...
Thank you!
谢谢你!
That's enough.
够了。
You may also experience strange and powerful new urges.
你还会经历一些奇怪但很强烈的新欲望。
Okay! Let's get you back in your luggage.
好了!回到你的箱子里去吧。
I cannot deactivate until you say you are satisfied with your care.
你要说很满意我的照顾,我才能结束工作。
Fine. I'm satisfied with my...
好吧,我很满意我的...