Baymax!
大白!
Are you crazy?
你疯了吗?
What are you doing?
你在干什么?
I have found where your tiny robot wants to go.
我找到你的小机器人想去的地方了。
I told you, it's broken.
我说过它坏掉了。
It's not trying to go...
它没想去...
Locked.
锁上了。
There is a window.
那里有个窗户。
Please exercise caution.
请小心些。
A fall from this height could lead to bodily harm.
从这个高度摔下会造成肢体损伤。
Oh, no.
不好了。
Excuse me while I let out some air.
稍等,我放些气出来。
Are you done?
你好了吗?
Yes. It will take me a moment to re-inflate.
是的。重新充气还需要一会儿。
Fine, just keep it down.
好吧,小点儿声就行。
My microbots?
这不是我的微型机器人吗?
Someone's making more.
有人在大量生产。
Hiro?
小宏?
You gave me a heart attack!
你把我的心脏病都吓出来了!
My hands are equipped with defibrillators. Clear.
我的双手可以用作除颤器。请离手。
Stop, stop, stop!
停下,快停下!
It's just an expression.
只是一种形容而已。
Oh, no.
不好了。
Run! Oh, come on!
快跑!快点!
I am not fast.
我走不快。
Yeah, no kidding! Go! Go! Come on.
果然没骗我!快走!快点!
Kick it down! Then punch it! Go! Go!
把门踢开!那砸开!快走!快走!