Did she live? The woman in surgery today? - Yes.
她活下来了吗?今天做手术的那个女人?-是的。
And would she have died had you not stepped in? Yes.
要是没有你,她是不是就死了?是的。
Then I envy you. That's a day well spent.
我真羡慕你。今天过得很有价值。
They're very strict about my break.
他们对我的休息时间卡的很严。
Since you brought up the subject of sex...- Actually, you did.
既然你提到了性这个话题。-是你提起来的。
Why would a woman fake an orgasm?
女人为什么会假装高潮?
To get a man to climax quickly.
为了让男人快点达到高潮。
Usually so the woman can get back to whatever it is she'd rather be doing.
这样,女人就可以赶紧完事儿该干嘛干嘛去了。
I know it's late, but I need to sign up for classes now... Get myself in the system, officially registered as a student.
我知道有点晚了,但我现在必须登记,把我录入系统中正式注册成为一个学生。
I was thinking my emphasis of study could be nature versus nurture.
我觉得我的学习重点可以是"先天与后天"。
I recently read an article on the subject.
最近我读了一篇这方面的文章。
I found it very informative.
我觉得非常有启发。
We don't offer that as a major. Well, not as a major, necessarily.
我们没有那个主修课。当然了,不是主修课。
But it must fall in the department of behavioral sciences or something.
但肯定是属于行为科学系或者类似的什么科系。
We don't have a department of behavioral sciences.
我们没有行为科学系。
Well... The article was very interesting.
好吧文章非常有趣。
It made me look at my own children in a whole new light.
让我从全新的角度来看待我的孩子们。
My advice? Go home to your children and figure out what you really want.
我的建议是?回家找你的孩子,想明白你到底想要什么。
I want a degree. In an interesting subject...something important.
我想要一个学位。一门有趣学科的学位 这很重要。
When I was your age, I thought my children were important.
我在你这个年纪的时候觉得我的孩子们最重要。
Do you have a sociology department?
你们有社会学系吗?
Well, then I'd like you to sign me up in the sociology department as anundeclared major. Now.
那我希望你能把我登记到社会科学系成人补习班。现在。