Now? Your dinner's in the warmer.
现在吗?你的晚餐还在保温炉里。
Slide it all in the sink.
都倒水槽里去。
I want my Martini shaken by vito tonight.
我想出去好好喝上一杯马丁尼。
What happened? You look... Scully refuses to present my study.
发生什么了你看起来...斯高利拒绝了我的研究提案。
Which study? -It's about how the human body responds to... Various physical stimuli.
哪项研究?-一项关于人体如何对各种...物理刺激进行反应。
Don't make me explain this now.
别逼我现在解释这些。
I want a drink, then I want another drink, then... Lib? I had a visitor.
我只想喝上一杯又一杯,莉比?我大姨妈来了。
But you said your basal temp spiked last night.
但昨晚你说你的体温突然升高了。
That puts you mid-cycle, not starting a new one.
这样你是在生理期中期 不是开头啊。
Do we have to discuss...But if you don't correctly monitor...-So t-tired of feeling like a failure at the one thing that we want most.
我们非要讨论...但如果你不能正确的监测...我好累 我不想再觉得自己是得不到我们最渴望的东西的罪魁祸首。
Two years, and nothing. Why can't I have a baby?
两年了,什么都没有。为什么我不能有个宝宝?
Why...why can't I give my husband a child?
为什么我不能给我丈夫一个孩子?
Lib, hon. Let's not... My wife is coming in next week.
莉比,亲爱的。我们别...我妻子下周会过来。
We've decided she'll join my cervical-cap trial.
我们决定让她参加我的宫颈帽试验。
We've had great success with it, and I'd appreciate it if you help us through the admissions process.
这项试验已经取得了许多成功,希望你能帮助我们完成注册流程。
Of course. I'm sorry. I can imagine infertility is very stressful.
没问题。真抱歉,我能想象不育是件很痛苦的事。
For Libby, it is, yes. But not for you?
对于莉比来说,是的。对你来说不是吗?
Libby has a reproductive tract incompatible with conception, which is stressful for her.
莉比的生殖系统不适合受孕,所以她背负着许多压力。
And it's certainly no secret that infertility is distracting while at the same time being endlessly tedious and annoying. For her.
而且不育是件让人非常烦心的事情,这也是大家都知道的。对她来说。
Anyway, I've helped so many other couples conceive.
不管怎样,我已经帮助了许多夫妻受孕。