Okay.
好了
Okay. No, go this way! This way.
不,那边不行,走这边
This is what happens when people lose focus.
注意力不集中才会发生这样的事
They get careless.
他们都大意了
There's no way Anne could have seen this coming.
安肯定没想到会发生这样的事
I'm not talking about Anne. I'm talking about you.
我没说安,我说的是你
Civilians are your responsibility.
平民是你的职责所在
The longer this siege goes on, the more desperate people are gonna get.
困在这里的时间越久,就会有越多人绝望
Leave us alone! I'll shoot, I swear!
别追了,否则我就开枪
No, no, hold your fire. They've got their kid with them.
别开枪,他们还带着孩子
J-just go back! No one has to get hurt!
你们回去吧,没必要有人负伤
Nobody's going anywhere!
没人可以离开这里
You throw out that medicine, then we'll talk.
你先把药品扔出来再说
Drop it or die right now!
放下枪,不然杀了你
Drop it!
放下
I-I just want to get my family the hell away from here.
我只是想带家人离开这里
Well, from what I could hear, that's the offer on the table, as long as you leave that behind.
刚才我听到了,只要你放下东西,这事可以谈
Who the hell is out there?!
谁在那边
Terry Clayton, 7th Mass!
第七团的特里·克莱顿
Is that Dan Weaver?!
是丹·韦弗吗
Yeah!
对
Well, come on up!
出来吧
I'm gonna give you five seconds, and then you're dealing with them.
我给你五秒钟,你看着办