原声文本:
Oh, hey, Iris.
你好,爱瑞丝
Detective.
警探,你好
Please, guys, just kiss already.
得了,你们还是接吻吧
I already know, remember?
记得吗,我已经知道了
Thanks for being so cool about this, Barry.
谢谢你表现得这么淡定,巴里
I know it's not easy keeping a big secret.
我知道保守一个大秘密不容易
I'm getting used to it.
我正在习惯
I find it quite remarkable,
我觉得挺不可思议的
having once been a timid freshman
年度人物,感谢他为器官移植做出的贡献
at Central City University,
一名羞涩的大一新生
to be standing before you now,
现在我已经站在你们面前
the Regents Choice for man of the year.
成为丽晶选择奖的年度获得者
While I very much appreciate the award,
虽然我很荣幸能够接受这个奖项
the real honor for me is knowing that
但对我来说,真正的荣誉在于
my work in organ transference
我在器官移植方面做的工作
helps give people a second chance at life.
能够给予人们第二次生命的机会
Thank you all very much for coming.
非常谢谢你们的到来
Okay. All right, first things first...
好了,先说重要的
Simon Stagg's work in cellular cloning
西蒙·斯塔格的细胞克隆工作
has led to huge advancements
大大促进了
in the future of organ replacement...
将来的器官替代学科的进步
Are journalists allowed to drink on the job?
记者在工作时可以喝酒吗
Okay. If you are bored already,
好吧,如果你已经不耐烦了
just wait till we get to the science behind
还是得等到我们了解
cellular regeneration.
细胞再生背后的科学之后
I have missed this, Barry.
真怀念这种感觉,巴里
I feel like we haven't spent any quality time together
感觉我们自打你从昏迷中醒来
since you woke up from the coma.
已经好久没有这样待在一起了
Yeah, I've had a crazy few weeks, I know.
是的,这几周过得真疯狂,我知道
I thought maybe you'd been avoiding me because of Eddie.
我觉得你因为艾迪总是在回避我
I know you think it's wrong, me dating my dad's partner,
我知道你认为我和老爸的搭档约会并不好
and I just No.
我就是 不
That is not it. At all.
并不是这么回事
Mr. Stagg, I was wondering if I could get a quote
斯塔格先生,我能否引用您的话
from you for my article.
来为我的报道添色
Not now, miss.
现在不行,小姐
I'll just make something up.
我还是自己编点东西吧
So... what were you gonna tell me?
你要跟我说什么
You looked like you were about to say something.
你看起来好像要说什么重要的事
Yeah
没错...
Quiet down! All of you!
安静,所有人
Oh, my god.
天呐
Quiet!
安静
How considerate!
想得多周到啊
You're all wearing your finest jewelry!
你们都戴着最昂贵的首饰
Almost like you knew we were coming to rob you!
好像知道我们要打劫你们一样
Now everybody line up!
所有人排队站好