Please put Miss Dimello in Room 5.
安排迪迈洛小姐进五号房。
Tell Dr. Haas to meet me in my examining room.
让哈斯医生在检查室等我。
The cap is small, but sometimes fitting it can be uncomfortable. A sharp pinch, apparently.
子宫帽很小,但是推入过程可能不太舒服。会有些刺痛。
Well, you'll tell me when it's over.
完成了你告诉我就好。
I won't be the one fitting it.
我不会给你做这手术的。
It's against hospital protocol to treat a family member.
治疗亲属是违反医院规定的。
Since when do you care about protocol?
你什么时候开始在乎规定了?
I let you follow the rules so I can break them. Isn't that the deal?
只有你守了规矩,我才能去破坏它。我们说好的,不是吗?
Careful, Bill. Careful about making me the boring one.
比尔,你最好当心。当心让我变成无聊的那个人。
You're the tough one, Lib.
你是坚强的那个,莉比。
I think we learned that long ago. Mrs. Masters.
很久以前我们就知道了。马斯特斯太太。
This must mean you're doing the honors, Ethan.
一定就是你来帮我手术了,伊桑。
Stay for a minute, can't you, daddy?
能留下来陪我一会吗,好爸爸?
I have a patient waiting, but II'll check in on you later.
还有个病人在等我不过我等会来看你。
No one can replace your husband.
你丈夫的医术无可替代。
But I have done this many times, and so far, not a single complaint.
不过这手术我也做过很多次目前为止,还没人抱怨。
Scoot all the way to the end for me. Thank you.
向下面挪一点。谢谢。
Guess I'm your first Guinea pig.
看来我是你的第一只小白鼠咯。
My first Guinea pig was year two of medical school. Then came rabbits.
我的第一只小白鼠是在医学院大二的时候。然后是兔子。
But, yes, you're my first human subject on day one of my new study.
但是,你是我最新研究课题首日的第一个实验对象。
I appreciate your coming.
你能来我很高兴。
You're paying. My mother always said I'd end up in the electric chair.
因为有钱赚。我母亲说电椅是我最后的归宿。
There's a reason the French call it "La petite mort."
法国人叫它"高潮瞬间"是有原因的。
We got everything we need?
都弄好了吗?
E.K.G. , E.E.G. Vibrator? You said nothing about a vibrator.
心电图,脑电图。按摩棒呢?你没说还要按摩棒。
This is why I keep telling you why you need a female partner. I'm working on it.
所以我才一直告诉你要找个女助手。我正在找。
Do you at least have any magazines?
至少有些杂志吧?
I do...for men. Okay. With pictures of women. Good. Naked. Even better.
有... 给男人看的。好吧。都是女人的图片。那很好啊 三点全露。再好不过了。