Where are you going?
你要去哪里
Home. I'm done for the day.
回家 我下班了
Shouldn't you be resting?
你不是应该休养吗
Uh actually Dr. Whale wants me to start physical therapy.
威尔医生让我开始进行理疗
I'm supposed to walk 30 minutes a day on the treadmill or outside with an escort
我应该每天在跑步机上或者在他人的陪伴下 走三十分钟
but they're kinda short on personnel because of that thing that happened at the mine.
但他们现在人手短缺都去忙活矿井的事故了
So... maybe if there was a volunteer willing to help?
也许你这个志愿者可以帮我
I'm trying to remember this place.
我想回忆起这个地方
It's like... it's like I woke up in some strange land.
就好像 我在一个奇怪的地方醒来
Is anything coming back?
你想起什么事情了吗
What about when you're with her?
跟她在一起的时光呢
You remembered your dog.
你还记得你的狗
Yeah. I lied.
对 我撒谎了
You did?
是吗
She's just so loving you know?
她那么招人喜欢
I didn't want to disappoint her...
我不想让她失望
But none of it feels right you know?
可没一样感觉对的 你懂吗
A dog named Ajax? Who would name a dog that?
一条狗叫埃阿斯 哪有狗会取这个名字
None of it makes sense. None of it...
全都没有道理
None of it feels real.
没一样像真的
That sounds lonely.
看样子你孤立无援
Actually one thing does feel real.
其实 有件事感觉很真实
You.
那就是你
What?
什么
I know it's crazy but I swear you're the only thing in this whole place that feels...
我知道这很疯狂 可我发誓你是这整个地方唯一感觉...
that feels right.
感觉对味的事
Kathryn.
凯思琳
Right.
没错
You're here.
你来了
I know it's outside of visiting hours but uh...
我知道现在不是探访时间 可...
I needed to see you.
我得见你
I made some cranberry muffins.
我做了些蔓越橘饼
They used to be your favorite.
你以前最爱吃了
Well I should leave you two.
你们先聊
Wait. Mary Margaret.
等等 玛丽·玛格丽特
See you tomorrow?
明天见好吗
What was that?
怎么回事
What the hell was that? You said you could do this!
你们搞什么 不是说没问题吗
Madam Mayor I realize that
市长夫人 我发现...
They could have killed my son!
市长夫人 他们可能害死了我儿子
I know but this isn't helping.
我知道 不过生气也无济于事
If we knew exactly where they were
如果我们知道他们的确切位置
we could drill down to them
就能直接往下钻
Maybe... maybe rig something to bring them back up.
或许能用吊索之类的把他们拉上来
But drill where?
可是在哪里钻呢
Come on buddy. What do you think
快下来 兄弟 你怎么看...
It's Archie's dog.
这是阿奇的狗
He's found something.
他有发现
Look.
看
This is where they must be. What is it?
他们一定在这里 这是什么
Good boy. Goo boy. Good boy.
好样的 好样的 好样的