I'm sorry.
对不起
You've given me no other choice.
你们让我别无选择
How frail do you think we are son?
你以为我们就那么脆弱吗 孩子
Rainwater won't hurt us.
雨水伤不了我们
I'm pretty good at sleight of hand Jiminy.
我很会变戏法的 杰米尼
You switched them?
你把药水掉包了
If this was the Elf Tonic...
如果这原本是精灵药水...
Oh my. We must have given whatever you had to that family.
天呐 我们一定把你的药水给了那家人
Oh I hope it wasn't dangerous.
希望那药水不是很危险
Oh look at that.
看这个
New puppets for the act.
一对新的木偶
Mama papa!
妈妈 爸爸
Who are you?
你们是谁
Mama? Papa?
妈妈 爸爸
What did you do to them?
你对他们干了什么
What did you do to them?!
你对他们干了什么
Henry?
亨利
Henry. Henry. You gotta slow down.
亨利 你得慢一点
There's something shiny down there.
下边有什么东西在闪
Henry this is seriously dangerous.
亨利 这里真的很危险
We've got to get out of here.
我们得离开这里
It could be something.
可能有东西
Will you look at me?! Look at me!
看着我 好吗 看着我
I'm frightened for you Henry!
我为你担惊受怕 亨利
Because you think I'm crazy?
你以为我是个疯子吗
No! No.
不是的
Because we are trapped underground in an abandoned mine Henry
因为我们被困在一座废弃的矿井里 亨利
and there is no way out.
而出口已经封死了
Archie's smart.
阿奇很聪明
He will keep the boy safe until we get to them.
他会保护那孩子 直到获救