Ron, you don't suppose this is going to be like real wizard's chess, do you?
罗恩,我们不会是要下真正的巫师棋吧,是吗?
You there, d5.
你走到D5。
Yes, Hermione. I think this is gonna be exactly like wizard's chess.
是的,赫敏。我想这和巫师棋一模一样。
Castle to e4! Pawn to c3!
车到E4!卒到c3!
Wait a minute. You understand right, Harry.
等等。没错,哈利。
Once I make my move, the queen will take me.
我走完下一步,皇后会吃掉我。
Then you're free to check the king.
然后你就可以把国王将死了。
No. Ron, no! What is it?
不,罗恩,不!什么意思?
He's going to sacrifice himself.
他要牺牲自己。
No, you can't, there must be another way!
不行,一定还有别的办法!
Do you wanna stop Snape from getting that Stone or not?
你到底想不想阻止斯内普偷魔法石?
Harry, it's you that has to go on.
哈利,你一定要继续下去,
I know it. Not me. Not Hermione. You.
我知道。不是我,也不是赫敏,是你。
Knight to h3.
马去H3。
Check.
将军。
Checkmate.
将军。