Take care of Ron. Then go to the owlery.
照看好罗恩,然后去猫头鹰棚屋,
Send a message to Dumbledore. Ron's right. I have to go on.
给邓布利多送信,罗恩说得对,我得继续。
You'll be okay, Harry. You're a great wizard. You really are.
你会没事的,哈利。你是个了不起的巫师,真的。
Not as good as you.
不如你出色。
Me? Books and cleverness. There are more important things. Friendship and bravery.
我?不过是死读书,再耍点小聪明。还有更重要的东西,那就是友谊和勇气。
And, Harry, just be careful.
哈利,你要小心!
You? No, it can't be. Snape, he was the...Yes, he does seem the type, doesn't he?
是你?不,不可能,斯内普,是他……是啊,他确实像个坏人,不是吗?
Next to him, who would suspect poor, stuttering Professor Quirrell?
有他在谁还会怀疑可怜的,结结巴巴的奇洛教授?
But that day, during the Quidditch match, Snape tried to kill me.
但是那天魁地奇比赛上,斯内普想杀了我。
No, dear boy. I tried to kill you!
不,亲爱的,是我要杀你!
And trust me, if Snape's cloak hadn't caught fire and broken my eye contact I would have succeeded.
相信我,要不是斯内普的斗篷着火了把我撞翻了,我本可以成功的。
Even with Snape muttering his little countercurse.
斯内普再念反咒也没用。
Snape was trying to save me?
斯内普是在救我吗?
I knew you were a danger to me right from the off, especially after Halloween.
我从一开始就知道你对我是个威胁,尤其是万圣节后。
Then you let the troll in!
是你把巨怪放进来的!
Very good, Potter, yes.
非常好,波特,是的。
Snape, unfortunately, wasn't fooled.
倒霉的是斯内普并不傻。
While everyone was running about the dongeon, he went to the third floor to head me off.
人们都跑向地牢时,他直接赶到四楼阻拦我。
He, of course, never trusted me again. He rarely left me alone.
当然,他再也不相信我了。他很少让我单独一人。
But he doesn't understand. I'm never alone. Never.
但是他不知道。我从来都不是一个人,从来不是。
Now, what does this mirror do? I see what I desire.
这面镜子是怎么回事?我看到了我的渴望。
I see myself holding the Stone. But how do I get it? Use the boy.
我看到我拿着魔法石。但我是怎么得到的呢?利用那个男孩。
Come here, Potter! Now!
过来,波特!快点!