Maybe, it's nice on the inside.
也许里面会很漂亮。
We're suppose to live here?
我们就住在这儿?
Do we have to?
必须的吗?
I'm telling you, it smells that something died in here.
听我说,这里有什么死了的臭味。
Can you die from moving?
你会死于搬家吗?
Guys, you are overreacting. Nobody is dying.
伙计们,不要反应过度。没人死了。
A dead mouse!
一只死老鼠!
Great.
不错。
I'm gonna be sick.
我恶心死了。
It's a house of the dead. What're we gonna do?
这是一个死尸之屋。怎么办?
We're gonna get rabies.
我们要得狂犬病了!
Get off from me!
别碰我!
Hey, hey, hey. All through the drive, Dad talked about how cool our new room is.
嘿,嘿,嘿。一路上爸爸都在说新家是多么酷。
Let's go check it out.
让我们先巡视一下。
It's gonna be great.
好主意。
Yes, yes, yes...
是,是,是...
No, no, no...
不,不,不...
I'm starting to envy the dead mouse.
我开始羡慕那只死老鼠了。
Get out the rubber ball.
把橡皮球拿出来。
We're in solitary confinement.
我们要被单独囚禁了。
Riley can't live here.
莱莉不能住这儿。
She's right.
她说的对。
Really bad. It's absolutely the worst.
真糟。糟透了。
This house stinks.
这房子真臭。
It's the worst place I've been in my entire life.
是我所到过的最差的地方。
Oh, yeah.
哦,是的。
Hey, it's nothing our butterfly curtains couldn't fix.
嘿,我们的蝴蝶窗帘可没有什么搞不定的。
I read somewhere that an empty room is an opportunity.
我从哪儿读到过,一个空房间就是一个机会。
Where did you read that?
你从哪儿读到的?
It doesn't matter. I read it and it's great.
这不重要,反正我读到过。写得真好。
We'll put the bed there. And the desk over there.
我们把床放那儿,桌子搁那儿。
The hock lamp goes there.
球棒台灯摆那儿。
Put the chair there.
椅子放那儿,
Oh, the trophy collections.
哦!奖杯放这儿。
There...
那儿...
Stars!
星星!
I like that.
我喜欢那个。
Now, we're talking.
就是这样。
Let's go get our stuff from the moving van.
先去把东西从搬家车上拿下来。
Alright. Goodbye.
好吧,再见。