对,往这儿走
I smell patchouli and pretension.
我闻到一股广藿香和自命不凡的味道
Why are you walking so slow?
你干嘛走得小心翼翼
Because I'm carrying our cupcake future,
因为我拿着的是我们的未来
and I don't want half of our future's frosting to be on top of the box.
我可不想我们未来的一半糖霜沾到盒子顶上
Relax. We still have time.
别紧张,我们还有时间
Oh, hello.
你好
Welcome to space blast art attack.
欢迎来到狂轰滥炸艺术展
The gallery won't be open for, like, an hour.
画廊还有大概一个小时才开门迎客
Actually, we're here delivering the cupcakes.
其实我们是来送小蛋糕的
We're looking for someone named Traivor.
我们想找崔毁
And I'm looking for Traivor's mom, to ask her why she named a person Traivor.
我是来找崔毁他妈,想问问为什么会取这么个名字
Traive!
小崔
You girls can set up inside.
你们俩先进来弄吧
He's the one with the super-tall hat.
戴着个超级高帽的人就是他
I love galleries.
我爱画廊
My father and I had an art foundation.
我父亲和我曾有一个艺术基金会
We taught blind kids how to do ceramics.
用来教盲童陶艺
Why didn't you just buy them eyes?
这么有钱直接给他们买眼睛就好啦
Let's put them here.
把蛋糕放这儿
This art show is ridiculous--
这个艺术展真可笑
someone named Traivor, a dreamcatcher with buzzwords stuck in it.
一个叫崔毁的人,捕梦网里塞着各种流行语
And you.
还有你
Why would he hang that picture of us if he still has a girlfriend?
他还没跟女朋友分手,为什么要把我俩的画挂出来
Maybe he went home and broke up with her after he kissed you.
或许在你俩接吻后,他回去就分手了呢
The writing is literally on the wall.
正所谓白纸黑字,有凭有据啊
Oh, no, no, no. I'm not falling for you again.
不,不,我不会再相信你了
Let's just get our money and go.
咱们把钱收一收快闪吧
Grown lady dressed like a doll, we can't find tall hat,
这位装萝莉的大姐,我们找不到高帽子男
and we need to get paid for the cupcakes and leave.
麻烦结下蛋糕钱,我们好走人
Leave? What are you talking about.
走人,你们在说什么啊
You're serving the cupcakes. Pardon?
你们得负责端蛋糕。什么
Well, why do you think we're paying you $500 for cupcakes?
不然我们为什么要付你们五百大洋
Because my friend's a genius.
因为我朋友实在是个天才
This is new information.
这个消息太突然了
We need to talk to someone. Traive!
我们得跟人商量一下,小崔
Oh, no. Traive is busy installing his ice penis.
不行,小崔正忙着弄冰雕阳具呢
I could get someone else on the show committee to help.
我帮你找另一个负责人吧
Cashandra!
卡珊德拉
What's his girlfriend doing here?
她女朋友在这儿干嘛
Oh, God!
天啊
What if soft eyes wussed out and told her what happened?
万一温柔眼露馅全招了怎么办
Does she look mad? No, she looks amazing.
她看起来火冒三丈吗?她看起来明艳照人
Max, hello.
麦克斯,你好呀
We met that one time on the street.
我们有次在街上见过
Cashandra, Johnny's girlfriend.
我是卡珊德拉,强尼的女朋友
Oh, hi, hi. I'm Johnny's friend.
你好你好,我是强尼的朋友
We're just friends.
我们只是朋友
Hi, "Cassandra." I'm Caroline.
你好 "卡桑德拉",我是卡洛琳
I was with Max on the street.
那天我也跟麦克斯在一起
And all day yesterday.
昨天一天是
We were together every minute.
我们每时每刻都在一起
It's Cash-andra, actually.
其实我叫卡珊德拉
But everyone calls me Cash.
但人人都叫我卡珊
And you're Max's business partner, right?
你是麦克斯的商业伙伴,对吗
Yeah, but she makes her own decisions.
对,但她的所作所为我从不干涉
Right. Well, let's just get to it, shall we?
好,咱们开始吧,好吧
I'm a bleeder.
我是新手哦
It's brilliant it all worked out with the cupcakes.
请你们来做小蛋糕真是个好主意
Excuse me?
什么意思
Well, I told Traive to hire you for the show.
是我让小崔请你们来的
Johnny cannot stop talking about your cupcakes, Max.
麦克斯,强尼一直对你的小蛋糕赞不绝口
"Max's cupcakes are so moist."
"麦克斯的小蛋糕水水的"
"Max's cupcakes are delicious."
"麦克斯的小蛋糕超好吃"
He loves your cupcakes.
他爱死你的小蛋糕了
Yeah, yeah.
是啊,是啊
But just like in a casual way.
他只是随口说说
I mean, he barely even touched them.
我是说,他都没验过货呢
So, um, I'm a bit busy getting ready for the show.
我要准备艺术展,先失陪了
Why don't you put your little cupcakes on these trays,
你们可以先把小蛋糕放在盘子上
and when people start coming in, circulate, right?
当客人来时你们就走起,知道吗
Circulate, girls, circulate.
走起,姑娘们,走起
Well, that wasn't uncomfortable.
这太让人不爽了
Come on, let's bolt before Johnny gets here,
快点,趁强尼还没来,咱们赶紧撤
while I at least have a shred of my dignity.
在我尊严还没分崩离析前就走
We can't just bail out of our first big job.
我们不能失信于我们第一笔大生意
If we do, people will think we're flakes.
如果我们走了,人们会觉得我们不可靠
And that'll spread faster through Williamsburg than knit hats and herpes.
这消息会立马传遍威廉斯堡,比针织帽和疱疹流行的还快
Hey, you ladies know where the wine goes?
你们知道酒放哪儿吗
Right here. Yeah.
直接放这儿吧。对