Forget it. Have a nice fucking day!
行 操 算了 祝你们他妈的开心
Oh, for shit's sake! Now what the hell's wrong?
妈的 现在又怎么回事
God... damn!
天啊 操
Hello, old friend.
你好啊 老朋友
Daddy!
爸爸
Yeah, it's pretty good, huh?
挺棒的 对吧
It's beautiful. We love it!
真美 我们喜欢
Just don't look in there.
别往那里面看
Is that a machete?
那是弯刀吗
Big deal if it is.
如果是的话就问题大了
Hitler has only got one ball
希特勒只有一个蛋蛋
Goering has two but very small
戈林的蛋蛋非常小
Himmler has something similar
希姆莱的也差不多
But Joseph Goebbels has no balls at all...
但约瑟夫 戈培尔根本没有
..a... all!
没有
Now, baby, you're casting your spell on me...
宝贝 你在对我施法
I say oogum, oogum, boogum, boogum, boogum
说噢噢噢
Now, baby, you're casting your spell on me
宝贝 你在对我施法
You got me doing funny things like a clown
你让我像小丑一样干傻事
Just look at me
看看我
When you wear your highheeled boots
当你船上高跟鞋
With your hiphugger suit
还有紧身衣
Huh, it's alright You're outta sight
没事 没人看到你
And you wear that cute miniskirt
你穿着可爱的迷你裙
With your brother's sloppy shirt, huh
还有你哥哥的宽松衬衫
I admit it, girl, that I can dig it
我承认 女孩 我喜欢
And I says oogum, oogum, boogum, boogum, boogum
我说噢噢噢
Now, baby, you're casting your spell on me
宝贝 你让我着迷
I say oogum, oogum, boogum, boogum, boogum...
我说噢噢噢