And they kicked you out for missing one exam?
他们因为你错过一场考试 就把你开除了
No. The semester after that, I registered for 75 courses.
不 那之后的一个学期 我选了75门课程
And that's when they determined that I wasn't exactly Harvard material.
那时候他们认定 我不适合哈佛
Jesus Christ! Girls? Girls?
天啊 女孩们 女孩们
I'm gonna head out for a couple of hours.
我要出去几个小时
You get some good rest.
你们好好休息
Should be back before midnight or after midnight.
我应该午夜左右就会回来
Sleep tight.
睡个好觉
Oh There's something on my mind
噢 我脑海中有些东西
Won't somebody please
谁能不能
Please tell me what's wrong?
告诉我怎么了
You just a fool You know you're in love
你是个笨蛋 知道自己恋爱
You've got to face it to live in this world
你得面对它 继续活在世上
You take the good along with the bad
无论好坏全盘接受
Sometimes you're happy and sometimes you're sad
有时候开心有时候难过
One more time. J' You know you love him
再一次 你知道你爱他
You can't understand why he treats you like he do
你不明白他为何如此待你
When he's such a good man. J' Listen
他是那么个好人 听着
He's got me smiling when I should be ashamed
在我该尴尬时他让我微笑
Got me laughing when my heart is in pain
在我心灰时让我欢笑
Oh, now, I must be a fool
噢 现在我一定是犯傻