Good afternoon, Harry.
下午好,哈利。
Tokens from your admirers? Admirers?
崇拜者的礼物?崇拜者?
What happened down in the dungeons between you and Professor Quirrell is a complete secret.
你和奇洛教授在地下室里的故事绝对是个秘密。
So, naturally, the whole school knows.
秘密自然地不胫而走,全校都知道了。
I see that your friend Ronald has saved you the trouble of opening your Chocolate Frogs.
看来你的朋友罗恩帮你打开了巧克力蛙。
Ron was here? Is he all right? What about Hermione?
罗恩来过吗?他还好吗?赫敏呢?
Fine. They're both just fine.
很好,他们都很好。
What happened to the Stone?
魔法石呢?
Relax, dear boy. The Stone has been destroyed.
放松,亲爱的。魔法石已经被毁掉了。
My friend Nicholas and I have had a little chat and agreed it was best all around.
我和朋友尼可谈了谈,一致认为这样最好。
But then, Flamel, he'll die, won't he?
但那样的话勒梅会死的,不是吗?
He has enough Elixir to set his affairs in order. But yes, he will die.
他有足够的长生不老药来料理后事。但是他会死。
How is it I got the Stone, sir?
我是怎么拿到魔法石的,先生?
One minute I was staring in the mirror and...
我一看那面镜子……
You see, only a person who wanted to find the Stone, find it but not use it, would be able to get it.
你看,必须是想要找到魔法石,找到它但不利用它的人才能得到它。
That is one of my more brilliant ideas. And between you and me, that is saying something.
这是我的妙计之一。别跟别人说,我的妙计厉害吧。
Does that mean, with the Stone gone, that Voldemort can never come back?
是不是说魔法石被毁掉了伏地魔就永远不回来了?
I'm afraid there are ways in which he can return.
恐怕他还会想办法卷土重来。
Harry, do you know why Professor Quirrell couldn't bear to have you touch him?
哈利,你知道为什么奇洛教授不能让你碰他吗?
It was because of your mother. She sacrificed herself for you.
因为你的母亲,她为你牺牲了自己。
And that kind of act leaves a mark.
那种牺牲留下了印记。
No,no, this kind of mark cannot be seen.
不,是看不见的印记。
It lives in your very skin. What is it? Love, Harry. Love.
它留在你的身体里。那是什么?爱,哈利,是爱。