What are these shelves? Daddy built them.
这些柜子是什么 爸爸造的
They're just shelves. But everything is on them.
只是柜子而已 但东西都放在上面
And not on the floor! Yes.
不在地板上 对
When you knew Daddy at WGBH, was he the way he is now?
你在WGBH认识爸爸的适合 他是现在这样吗
He was funny, compassionate.
他很风趣 充满激情
He knew everything about the outdoors.
他了解世上的一切
He had a job, which was really good for him.
也有工作 这对他来说挺好的
He was a terrific lighting designer.
他是个很优秀的灯具设计师
But in the end, it was too much pressure.
但最后 压力太大了
And I didn't know...
我不知道...
I didn't know about manic depression.
我不了解躁郁症
Besides, it was the '60s.
而且 那时候是60年代
Everybody was having nervous breakdowns.
每个人都神经兮兮的
So I didn't understand what a big deal it was.
我不知道情况有多严重
You're probably sorry you married him.
你可能会后悔嫁给他
No.
不
Never.
绝对不会
It was so hard to come this weekend.
这周末回来太不容易了
I'm so glad I did.
能回来我真高兴
I think this is just what you needed, Cam.
我觉得这就是你需要的 卡姆
I think this is gonna be a great thing for us.
我觉得对我们来说这都是件好事