Your blood pressure is elevated.
你的血压升高了。
You appear to be distressed.
你看起来正处于烦恼中。
I'm fine!
我没事!
There. Is it working?
好了。能用了吗?
My sensor is operational.
传感器工作正常。
Good. Then let's get...What?
很好。我们这就去找...怎么回事?
Are you going to remove my healthcare chip?
你要移除我的医疗芯片吗?
Yes. Open!
是的。快打开!
My purpose is to heal the sick and injured.
我的设计初衷是治愈疾病和伤痛。
Baymax, open your access port.
大白,打开你的芯片槽。
Do you want me to terminate Professor Callaghan?
你要我终结卡拉翰教授吗?
Just open!
快打开它!
Will terminating Professor Callaghan improve your emotional state?
终结卡拉翰教授就能平复你的情绪吗?
Yes! No! I don't know! Open your access!
没错!不!我不知道!快开启芯片槽!
Is this what Tadashi wanted?
这是阿正想看到的吗?
It doesn't matter!
不重要!
Tadashi programed me to aid and...
阿正的设计初衷旨在帮助他人并...
Tadashi's gone!
阿正死了!
Tadashi's gone.
阿正已经不在了。
Tadashi is here.
阿正在这儿。
No. He's not here.
不。他已经不在了。
Tadashi is here.
阿正还在这儿。
This is Tadashi Hamada.
我是滨田正。
And this is the first test of my robotics project.
这是我机器人项目的第一次测试。
Hello, I am Baymax.
你好,我是大白。
Stop! Stop! Stop! Stop! Stop! Stop!
停下!停下!快停下!
The seventh test of my robotics project.
机器人项目第七次测试。
Hello, I...
你好,我...
What? What?
搞什么?
Wait, wait, wait, stop! Stop scan! Stop...
等等,停下!停止扫描!停...
Tadashi Hamada again, and this is the 33rd test of my robotics project.
还是我,滨田正。这是我项目的第三十三次测试。
I'm not giving up on you.
我不会放弃你的。
You don't understand this yet, but people need you.
你可能还不明白,但是人们会需要你的。
So, let's get back to work.
咱们继续努力吧。
This is Tadashi Hamada, and this is the 84th test.
我是滨田正,这是第八十四次测试。
What do you say, big guy?
准备好了吗,大家伙?
Hello, I am Baymax, your personal healthcare companion.
你好,我是大白,你的私人医疗保健伙伴。
It works. It works!
成功了。成功了!
This is amazing! You...you work!
太棒了!竟然...成功了!
I knew it! I knew it! I knew it. I knew it. Oh, you work.
我就知道能行!我就知道会成功的。
I can't believe it! I can't...
难以置信!
Okay. All right, big moment, here.
好吧,最关键的一步。
Scan me.
扫描我。