Looks like our demon lovechild worked.
看起来你又逃过一劫
That's one way down a mountain.
这也算是下山的一种方法
Where's Ramsey?
拉姆齐在哪儿
Hello Kitty's awake.
小甜心醒了
She don't look like a hacker to me.
我觉得她看着不像个黑客
Oh yeah? And what do hackers look like?
是吗,那黑客该是什么样子的
They don't suppose to look...
至少不该
like that.
像那个样子
I'm just saying, like,
我只是说,比如
how they normally wear them li'l weird glasses...
他们通常带着怪异的眼镜
that's all crooked, with
驼着背,还有
pimples all over they face from drinking soda.
因为喝多了苏打水长得满脸都是粉刺
I mean trust me, with a body like that...
相信我,就这样的身材
I ain't gonna park it behind a computer.
完全不像是个搞电脑的
How you feeling?
你感觉怎么样
Did you hit your head?
撞到头了吗
Feeling nauseous? Ears ringing?
反胃吗,有没有耳鸣
No?
没有吗
Where's my shoe?
我的另一只鞋呢
It flew off when you crashed.
你坠崖的时候它飞出去了
When you start experiencing
你如果有
any of those things, let me know. Okay?
刚才我说的症状,告诉我,好吗
I don't know whether to thank you for rescuing me...
我不知道是该为救我一命而感谢你
or to kick your ass for throwing me off a cliff.
还是该为把我扔出悬崖而打你一顿
Thank us or kick our ass, huh?
感谢我们还是打我们一顿二选一吗
How about you tell us where that device is?
不如你告诉我们装置在哪儿
I mailed it to a friend.
我把它寄给了一位朋友
In Abu Dhabi.
在阿布扎比
That was pretty easy.
这么容易就开口了
That other team would've tortured you for that information.
刚才那队人可能会为了这个信息对你严刑拷打
I didn't trust them.
我不信任他们
I trust you.
我信任你们
Now why would you trust us? You barely know us.
你为什么相信我们,你又不认识我们
I know enough.
我了解得够多了
Excop. Military, something like that.
之前是警察,军人,或者类似那样的身份
The way you took out those guys, serious training.
你打倒那些家伙的方式,一看就是经过训练的
Tech guy. Offended by the hacker remark, naturally.
你是搞技术的,长着张黑客的脸
Alpha.
大哥
Mrs. Alpha.
大嫂
Joker.
逗比
Wrong.
错了
Double Alpha.
是另一个大哥
Mancandy. Y'know what I'm saying?
小甜心,你明白我的意思吗
Man, sit your candyass down.
伙计,你还是坐下吧
The disrespect is real around here.
我感受到了你们深深的恶意
Life is binary. Zeroes and ones.
生活是二进制的,不是零就是一
Only two things keep a group like this together.
只有两种东西可以把一支团队凝聚在一起
Fear or loyalty.
恐惧或者忠诚
And I don't see a drop of fear among you guys.
而我在你们中间感受不到任何的恐惧
Very impressive. Just one thing.
分析得真到位,除了一件事
They're not married.
他们没有结婚
She's so off as crack, you're just gonna roll with it?
她刚回来你就哪壶不开提哪壶
You're telling me there can't be a double alpha in one group?
你还有脸告诉我一个团队里不能有两个大哥呢
You work for the US government?
你们为美国政府工作吗
We got similar interests.
我们有共同的利益
Tej, call it in.
泰吉,给他们回话
We're going to the Middle East!
我们要去中东