What are you doing? This is crazy!
你在干什么,你疯了吗
Keeping you alive!
让你保命
There's a cliff.
前面是悬崖
Cliff! Cliff!
悬崖,悬崖
No!
不要
Too slow!
太慢了
Yeah!
耶
I'm back, bitches!
我回来了,小婊子们
You good?
你没事吧
Thank you.
谢了
Roman! Get back to the others.
罗曼,和其他人会合
What about you?
那你呢
Don't worry about me.
别担心我
I have to say, I am impressed.
我不得不说,你真佩服你
I would very much like to know the name...
我很想认识一下
of the man who is causing me so much trouble.
给我带来这么多麻烦的人
There is no way out of there.
那里已经没有退路了
What is he doing?
他在做什么
He's frozen like a damn deer on headlights.
他就像是被车头灯吓愣的鹿一样
Toretto ain't no deer.
多雷托可不是鹿
Come on, Dominic.
做点什么,多米尼克
Give us the girl, and I'll let you live.
把那个女孩交给我们,我放你一条生路
What are you going to do?
你打算怎么办
You might wanna put on your helmet for this one.
你最好带上头盔
Target the driver!
瞄准开车的
Dammit! What is he thinking?
靠,他到底在想什么
You're insane!
你疯了
You're pointing the wrong way!
你方向搞错了
Am I now?
是吗
Fire on my mark.
听我命令
Interesting.
有意思
Three!
三
Two!
二
Hold on.
坐稳了
One!
一
Fire!
开火