手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 影视英语 > 欧美电影 > 速度与激情7 > 正文

速度与激情7(MP3+中英字幕) 第18期:帅呆了

来源:可可英语 编辑:Helen   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet
  


扫描二维码可进行跟读训练
  下载MP3到电脑  [F8键暂停/播放]   批量下载MP3到手机

What?

怎么了
Something wrong?
我这样穿有问题吗
There's a billion things wrong.
问题多了去了
But not in this moment.
但不是现在
You look handsome.
你看起来帅呆了
I feel awkward.
我觉得不太自在
You and me both.
我也一样

ffs13.jpg

Seeing you dressed like this...

看你穿成这样
Just reminds me of something.
让我想起了一些事
Of what?
什么事
Old times.
旧时光
You okay?
你没事吧
Yeah, I'm fine .
嗯,没事
Showtime.
登场了
No, listen, man.
不,听我说,伙计
They're telling me they party like this everyday,
他们告诉我这里每天都有这样的派对
on this level, they party everyday.
这样盛大的派对每天都有啊
This is crazy. I might have to move out here.
真是太疯狂了,我想搬来这里住
I think I'mma start a new culture. It's called "Blarab".
我想我可以创造一种新文化,那就是“黑拉伯人”
You know, like Black Arab?
你懂的,就是阿拉伯黑人
How are we looking, Tej?
现在情况如何,泰吉
We're almost in position.
我们马上就位
Okay, so this is how we work this.
好,接下来我们这么做
We gotta move in sync if we're gonna pull this off so let's...
如果想要达到目的我们就必须保持同步
go over it to make sure everyone clearly understands their role.
再确认一遍,确保每个人都知道自己该做什么
Roman, that means you.
罗曼,说的就是你
You know what? You're being real unprofessional right now, Tej.
知道么,泰吉,你这样真的一点都不专业
The God's Eye chip is hidden
天眼的芯片就藏在
in a speed drive installed in the prince's car...
王子超跑驱动装置里
which he keeps in a safe room vault.
他把车放在了保险库里
Now I make 8 to 10 playing closed security.
我看到了8至10名的安保人员严密戒备
Not to mention the prince...
更不要说王子
and his personal bodyguards.
还有他的私人保镖了
Security cameras are clustered by the north wall
北面墙上有一排摄像头
that's where the vault is.
保险库就在那里
Now to get in that vault,
要进入保险库
we gotta tap into the security system...
我们得黑进安保系统
which can be accessed in the prince's bedroom.
只有通过王子的卧室才能接入
Alright, guys. I'm going in.
好了,各位,我这就去
Excuse me.
不好意思
I was just looking for...
我在找
The party is that way. What?
派对在那里举行 什么
This room is off...
这房间不允许
Now once we're tapped in
一旦我们进入系统
Ramsey and I can hack into the network and pop the door
拉姆齐和我就能黑入网络,把门打开
so you can get in and get that chip.
这样你们就能进去,拿到芯片
Wait, wait. You missed a step.
等等,你漏了一步
What about my steps? What am I supposed to be doing?
你漏了我的部分,我该做什么
No, we didn't miss anything.
不,没有遗漏
You're special team, so when we need you...
你是最特别的存在,等我们需要你的时候
do what you do best.
好好表现就是了
And that is?
他要表现什么
Shine brightly, like only Roman Pearce can do.
发散光热,这只有罗曼·皮尔斯才做得到
Now we're talking.
你总算说了句人话
Alright, Tej. I'm in.
好了,泰吉,我进到房间了
Find a phone jack. The tap always runs behind that.
找到电话插孔,接头一般都在那里
It's gonna be a 350 mega Hertz CAT5 D cable.
你会看到一条350兆赫兹的电缆
They probably got a couple dozen back there.
那里可能还有几十条其他的电缆
But this'll be the bonded pair with a plenum coat.
不过你要找的是那对耦合电缆,上面做了充气增压处理
English, Tej.
说人话,泰吉
It'll be the orange wire.
橘黄色的线就是了
Alright, ladies and gentlemen, we are in the pilot's seat.
好了,女士们先生们,一切准备就绪
Alright, Roman.
罗曼
Do whatever it is you do.
尽情绽放吧
It's your birthday, right?
今天是你的生日吧,对吗
Are you Jasmine?
你是贾斯敏吗
God, no. Not the birthday routine.
天呐,别用生日的梗
Happy birthday to you. This way.
生日快乐,这边请
Excuse me, so sorry. I'm coming through, sorry.
不好意思,真抱歉,借过一下,抱歉
Right this way.
这边请
Listen, excuse me one second.
请容我使用一下下
Man, you ain't...
伙计,你不能这样
Sir, thank you so much.
先生,太谢谢你了
Listen, people. Please everybody, gather around.
在场的各位,请大家聚到这边来
Understand something right now.
听懂英语的就动起来
Listen to what I'm telling y'all.
大家请听我说两句
We are here to celebrate Jasmine's 18th birthday.
我们在此庆祝贾斯敏小姐的十八岁生日
Happy birthday, my dear.
生日快乐,亲爱的
Happy birthday to you.
祝你生日快乐
To you.
祝你生日快乐
To you.
祝你生日快乐
I wish I didn't see that.
真希望我没目睹这一惨况

重点单词   查看全部解释    
gather ['gæðə]

想一想再看

v. 聚集,聚拢,集合
n. 集合,聚集

 
security [si'kju:riti]

想一想再看

n. 安全,防护措施,保证,抵押,债券,证券

 
routine [ru:'ti:n]

想一想再看

n. 例行公事,常规,无聊
adj. 常规的,

联想记忆
vault [vɔ:lt]

想一想再看

n. 窖,地下室,撑竿跳 vt. 做成圆拱形,撑竿跳跃

联想记忆
network ['netwə:k]

想一想再看

n. 网络,网状物,网状系统
vt. (

 
pilot ['pailət]

想一想再看

n. 飞行员,领航员,引航员
vt. 领航,驾

联想记忆
awkward ['ɔ:kwəd]

想一想再看

adj. 笨拙的,尴尬的,(设计)别扭的

 
understand [.ʌndə'stænd]

想一想再看

vt. 理解,懂,听说,获悉,将 ... 理解为,认为<

 
hack [hæk]

想一想再看

n. 劈,砍,出租马车 v. 劈,砍,干咳

 
celebrate ['selibreit]

想一想再看

v. 庆祝,庆贺,颂扬

联想记忆

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。