So you have no idea who it could be?None.
你不知道是谁吗 不知道
But it must be somebody new,Because leaving a body like that,
不过一定是新生的吸血鬼 因为那样处置尸体
They're either sloppy,Or they're trying to send a message.
要么是粗心 要么是想要传递信息
And you're sure it's not Damon.Well, I'm never sure about Damon,
你确信不是达蒙 我从来就猜不透达蒙
But he's been trying to keep a low profile lately,
不过最近他试着低调行事
So it just doesn't make any sense to me.So what are you gonna do?
所以我觉得很费解 那你决定怎么做
Damon's tracking them right now.Look, I promised you the truth,
达蒙正在搜查他们 听着 我保证过要对你说实话
So I wanted to tell you.I want you to be careful.
所以我想告诉你 我希望你能小心点
When I saw you, I...Thought you were coming to say goodbye.
每次见你 我 总觉得你是来跟我告别
Not yet.Hey, what do you think?Creepy.
现在不是时候 嘿 觉得怎样 很诡异
Found this old journal in dad's stuff Jonathan Gilbert from the 1800s.
我在爸爸的盒子里找到这本日记 19世纪的乔纳森·吉尔伯特
He's kind of a freak show. He wrote about demons
感觉他有点怪 写一些关于恶魔的东西
And all these people getting slaughtered and...
还有人被屠杀之类的
Yeah, he was a writer-- short stories, horror stuff.
是的 他是个作家 写些恐怖故事
Oh, he wrote fiction?Figured he was just a lunatic or a drunk.
哦 那他写小说吗 我估计他就是个疯子或酒鬼
Well, he was a Gilbert,Probably a little bit of both.
他毕竟是吉尔伯特家族的嘛 所以可能两者兼具
So what do I do now?Just wait. I'll be there in a minute.
那我现在该干什么 等一会 我很快就到
Can you hurry? I have things to do.You could give me that.
你能快点吗 我还有其他事要忙 你可以把东西给我了