Who? That's what I wanna know.
是谁 我也想知道啊
Dude, it's not like the welcome wagon Was waiting with a bundt cake and a handbook.
伙计 变成吸血鬼 又没人开着礼车欢迎你 拿着小蛋糕 再给你一本吸血鬼常识手册
It's been a learn-as-you-go process.
什么都得靠我自己去摸索
You know, one minute,I'm a small-town on-the-rise news guy,
他妈的 前一分钟 我还是个小镇的新闻记者
And next thing I know, I can't get into my house,
下一分钟 我进不了自己的房子
Because my foot won' go through the door.
因为我的脚迈不过门槛
You have to be invited in.I know. I live alone.
必须有人邀请你进去才行 我知道 我一个人生活
Ah. heh heh. That sucks.So now I'm at the Ramada watchin' pay-per-view all day,
哈哈哈 那太糟糕了 现在 我只能在华美达酒店看按次付费的节目
Eating everything in sight,Including housekeeping. It could be worse.
看见什么吃什么 甚至得做家务 也可能更糟的
All I can think about is blood and killing people.
我现在满脑子都是吸血和杀人
I can't stop killing people.I keep killing. Heh heh.
我不停地杀人 我不停地杀人
And I like it.I'm conflicted. Welcome to the club.
而且我很享受 我很矛盾 欢迎加入吸血鬼俱乐部
Wait a minute.Cops only found one body.I left one. I was tired.
等一下 警察只发现一具尸体 我留下一具 当时太累了
But I've been hidin' the rest of the other bodies.
其他的我都藏了起来
They're right back there. You're kidding.
就放在那儿 你是在开玩笑吧
They're just pilin' up.So what do we know?Nothing new to report yet.
都堆积成山了 有什么线索 没有什么新的进展
My highly reliable deputies are all on alert,
我所有的属下都高度戒备
But if you feel the need to be more proactive,
但如果你觉得需要先发制敌
By all means, grab a stake and have at it.What extra precautions can we take?
只要抓根木棍 时刻准备插入心脏 我们还能采取什么别的防御措施吗
For right now there's nowhere safer than a crowded public place,
就目前而言 公共场合算是最安全的场所了
And for once, mayor, we actually know where our kids are.
最重要的是 镇长 孩子们也都在我们的照看之下