So, as it turns out the green trash can is not recycling, it's for greens, like compose and egg shells.
所以绿色的垃圾桶并不是用来回收的,它是用来放鸡蛋壳或者蔬菜之类的绿色垃圾的。
And the blue one is recycling.
蓝色的那个才是回收的。
Riley is acting so weird.
莱莉表现得怪怪的。
Why is she acting so weird?
她为什么表现得这么奇怪。
What did you expect?
那你在期待什么?
All the islands are down.
所有的性格岛都熄灭了。
Joy would know what to do.
乐乐知道该怎么做的。
That's it.
这就对了。
Until she gets back, we just do what Joy would do.
在她回来之前,我们照着乐乐那样子做就行了。
Great idea. Anger, Fear, Disgust.
好主意。我们有怒怒、怕怕、厌厌。
How are we suppose to be happy? Huh.
可我们怎么可能开心得起来?
Hey, Riley. I've got good news.
嘿,莱莉。我有一个好消息。
I found a junior hockey league, right here, in San Francisco.
我找到了一个青少年曲棍球联赛。就在这儿,在旧金山。
And get this, trial outs are tomorrow after school.
还有这个,面试就在明天放学之后。
What luck, right?
真幸运啊。对吧?
Hockey?
曲棍球?
Oh oh. What do we do?
噢噢。我们怎么办?
Guys...th...this...Here, you pretend to be Joy.
伙计们,嗯...这个...好吧,你来假装乐乐。
Wouldn't it be great to be back out on the ice?
能重新回到冰上去简直太好了,不是吗?
Oh, yeah. That sounds fantastic.
哦,是啊。这听起来很棒。
What was that? That wasn't anything like Joy.
那算什么,这个一点都不像乐乐。
Ah...because I'm not Joy.
因为我本来就不是乐乐。
Yeah, no kidding.
是啊。看出来了。
Did you guys pick up on that?
伙计们你们看到了吗?
Uh-huh. Sure. Oh yeah.
嗯。对。是啊。
Somethings wrong.
有点不大对劲。
Should we ask her?
我们应该问问她吗?
Let's probe, but keep it subtle so she doesn't notice.
让我们试探一下,但含蓄一点别让她察觉到。
So. How was the first day of school?
所以,开学第一天怎么样?
She's probing us.
她在试探我们。
I'm done.
我不干了。
You pretend to be Joy.
你来假扮乐乐。
What?
什么?
Okay. Um.
好吧。呃。
It was fine, I guess. I don't know.
挺好的。我猜,我不知道。
Oh, very smooth. That was just like Joy.
噢,非常好。简直跟乐乐一模一样。
Something is definitely is going on.
肯定有什么不对劲。
She's never acted like this before.
她以前从来没有这样反应过。
What should we do?
我们应该怎么做?
We're going to find out what's happening.
我们要查清楚发生了什么事。
But we'll need support. Signal the husband.
但我们需要支援,给孩子爸爸暗示。
Ahem.
咳咳。