Seniors, be an intern.
老人家 来当实习生吧
Ben,I thought that was you. Hi.
本我一眼就看到你了 嗨
Hey. What'd you find?
嘿 你在看什么呢?
I think an Internet place is looking for senior interns.
我想这是某个网络公司在招老年实习生
Am I reading this right? Let me see.
我没理解错吧? 我来看看
Applicants must be over 65 years of age,
申请者必须年满65周岁...
have organizational skills,
有组织能力
a genuine interest in e-commerce, whatever that is,
对电子商务有兴趣管它是什么...
and a roll-up-your-sleeves attitude.
并且要干劲十足
AboutTheFit.com,
合身靓衣网
isn't that the outfit that was...
不就是那个...
Yeah, yeah, yeah.
没错 没错 没错
They bought one of those old factories in Red Hook.
他们买下了红钩区的一间旧工厂
My daughter says they sell clothes on the Internet.
我女儿说他们是在网上卖衣服的
How that works, I have no idea.
他们是怎么运作的 我完全没概念
Well, you have to upload the application.
你需要上传你的申请
That could be challenging. Listen to this,
这会很有挑战的 听听这个...
Cover letters are so old-fashioned.
求职信太老掉牙了
Show us who you are with a cover-letter video.
发一段求职视频 告诉我们你是谁
Upload your video to YouTube or Vimeo
将你的视频上传到YouTube或者Vimeo
using .mov, .avi, or a .mpg file.
需要用mov avi或者mpg格式
We look forward to meeting you.
我们期待着您
Well, I guess that's meeting me.
好吧 我觉得他们要找的就是我
I swear I don't even know what language that was.
我发誓我都不知道他们说的是哪种语言
What are you doing tonight, Ben?
你今晚打算做什么 本?
A frozen lasagna?
速冻千层面?
I could make a little salad, turn it into a dinner for two,
我可以做一点沙拉 把这个变成两人餐
like we did that time and never did again.
就像我上次做的那样 后来都没再做了
You know that was over five months ago?
你知道上次已经是五个月前的事了吧?
Oh, yeah. No, no, we gotta do that again, for sure,
是的 当然 我们会再一起吃饭的 没问题
but okay if we take a rain check?
但是改天再聚如何?
You're awful cute, you know that?
你实在是太可爱了 你知道吗?
No, I didn't.
不 我不可爱
Well, it's true, you are. So I'll see you.
是真的 你真可爱 那就再见吧
Don't take too long, doll.
别让我等太久 帅哥
You're not getting any younger.
你已经不年轻了
I know, I know, I know. All right.
我懂 我懂 我懂 好吧
So here I am, applying to be one of your interns
您好 我想要申请成为你们的实习生
because the more I think about this idea,
因为我越是考虑
the more tremendous I think it is.
越觉得这件事意义重大
I love the idea of having a place I can go every day.
我很喜欢每天都有要去的地方
I want the connection, the excitement.
我想要与人交往 想要体验刺激的事物
I wanna be challenged,
我想接受挑战
and I guess I might even wanna be needed.
我觉得我大概想被人需要
The tech stuff might take a bit to figure out.
高科技的东西我只懂得一点
I had to call my 9-year-old grandson
我不得不打电话给我九岁的孙子
just to find out what a USB connector was.
只为了搞清楚USB接口是什么
But I'll get there. Eager to learn.
但是我会弄明白的 我很乐意学习
Also, I want you to know
同时 我希望你知道
I've been a company man all my life.
我毕生都致力于公司的工作
I'm loyal, I'm trustworthy, and I'm good in a crisis.
我很忠诚 也很可靠 并且很擅长处理危机
And I love that you're right here in Brooklyn.
而且我很高兴你们恰好设址在布鲁克林
I've lived here all my life, and lately I feel
我一生都住在这里 最近我觉得
I may not be hip enough to live in Brooklyn, so this could help with that, too.
我对这里并不熟悉 所以这份工作也能让我更加熟悉布鲁克林
I read once, musicians don't retire.
我曾经读到过 音乐家从不退休
They stop when there's no more music in them.
当他们心中无音乐时 他们便停下脚步
Well, I still have music in me,
我的心中仍有音乐
absolutely positive about that.
这一点我毫无疑问