Good news, I found a size eight in navy.
好消息 我找到了一件海军蓝的八号的
No, you are right.
不 你说得对
That package should have arrived by now.
包裹本应该现在就到了
Let me track that for you.
我来为您追踪下包裹
Yep, these pants are awesome if you have hips.
没错 如果您有翘臀的话这裤子会非常美
Super slimming.
非常显瘦
Okay, let me just review this with you.
好的 我来和您复述一下...
You have six bridesmaids.
您有六位伴娘
You ordered six of the silk chiffon Antoinette dresses in pink.
您订了六件粉色的雪纺礼服裙
The wedding is in three days,
婚礼在三天以后
and the dresses just arrived all in charcoal gray,
而您收到的全部是灰色的礼服裙
which we don't even sell, so that is a bit of a mystery.
而我们根本没有卖灰色的礼服裙 这事有点玄
Okay, here's what we're gonna do about this.
好的 我们这样来解决
I am gonna call the vendor and have this fixed today. I will personally see the dresses before they are Fed Exed,
我会打给供应商并且今天解决好这件事,在快递裙子之前
and I promise you they will be at your front door by 9:00 a.m. Friday, okay?
我保证在周五上午9:00前您会在家门前看到裙子 好吗?
You know what, let me give you my cell just in case,
这样吧 我把我的电话号码给您 以防万一
718-555-0199.
是718-555-0199
Oh, thank you so much for your patience,
哦 非常感谢您的耐心询问
and I am gonna refund you back all your money. It's the...
我们将会退还所有款项 实在是...
Yes.
是的 不...
Okay, hey, you check this one off your list, okay?
好吧 嘿 您可以把这件事从待办事项上面划掉了 好吗?
This is done.
就这么定了
And, Rachel, have a great wedding.
瑞秋 祝您有个美妙的婚礼
Oh, my God, how did that happen?
天啊 这都怎么回事儿?
Jules?
茱儿?
I know, I know, I'm late for something.
我知道 我知道 我又有什么事迟了
Yeah, everything.
没错 是所有的事
You see why I take customer service calls?
你知道我为什么接客服电话吗?
I mean, it's so good. You learn so much.
我是说 这很棒 你可以学到很多东西
Okay, what's up? What am I doing?
好吧 怎么了? 要我做什么?
Okay, Cameron was waiting for you, but had another meeting.
卡梅伦本来在等你 但他还有另外一场会议
He said he'll be back at 2:00.
他说他两点会回来
Um, everyone needs you to sign off
所有人都需要你签字
on tomorrow's homepage. Right.
确认明天的主页 好吧
And your 11:00 is in the big conference room.
还有约在11点的客人在大会议室
So is your 11:10. Finance needs you,
11点10分的也在 财务部门有事找你
and I guess you e-mailed a bunch of people
还有我记得你今天凌晨四点给一堆人
at 4:00 a.m. about something?
发了邮件说了什么事?
Oh, good, I forgot about that.
太棒了 我都忘了这事儿
I want to figure out a way for friends
我想要创建一种能让朋友们
to shop together online.
在网上一起购物的方式
Make it less of an alone thing.
让网购不再是一件孤独的事
E-mail me that idea, will you?
把这主意邮件发给我 好吗?
Yeah, I like that.
没问题 我很乐意
Um, is now a good time to call your mom back?
呃 现在方便给你母亲回电话吗?
Dude, I'm on a bike. Happy birthday!
伙计 我在骑车呢 生日快乐
Oh!
哦
Oh, what a mess...
简直乱七八糟...
This is the middle of the office. Don't do...
这可是办公室正中间 别... 别...
Don't put that...
别放那儿...