Who are you? A friend of Jenna's.
你是谁 珍娜的朋友
Jenna sent you?I came on my own.Ah. I get it.
珍娜让你来的吗 我自己来的 明白了
Well, buddy, I know you think this makes you brave,
伙计 我知道你孤身前来 会让你显得很勇敢
But actually it makes you pretty stupid.
不过事实上你愚蠢透了
Either way, here I am.What do you want?
无论如何 我已经来了 你想要干嘛
Ah, Jenna's a good person. She deserves the best.
珍娜是一个好人 好人该有好报
I'm here to make sure she gets it.Was that supposed to be a threat?
我是为了她得到幸福的生活 你是在威胁我吗
Couldn't you throw a punch?Maybe provoke me a little?
打我一拳试试 稍稍激怒我一下
I'm not a violent guy by design.Well, you're not a very smart one, either.
我可不是暴力男 你也不是聪明男啊
How's that?Cause you have no idea who you're talking to.
此话怎讲 因为你不知道在跟谁说话
I need a ride.Sure.Look, I like Caroline.
送我回去 好的 听我说 我喜欢卡罗琳
She's got this thing, this way about her,And I like her, ok?
她有着独特的魅力 但我喜欢
And I'm not gonna defend it or apologize about it.
我不会强辩 也不会因此道歉
Ok.So stop your little Bromance bitch act.Ok.
好的 所以别再八卦我和她的关系 好的