That's my phone.It's your boyfriend.I'll take it.Elena's phone.Where is she?
是我的手机在响 是你男朋友 我来接 埃琳娜的手机 她在哪
Why do you have her phone? Is she ok?Elena? She's right here.
你怎么会有她的手机 她没事吧 埃琳娜 她和我在一起
And, yes, she's fine.Where are you? Let me speak to her.
没错 她很好 你们在哪里 让她接电话
He wants to talk to you.Yeah. I don't think she wants to talk to you right now.
他想和你说话 似乎 现在她不太想和你讲话
Damon, I swear to god, if you touch her...You have a good day.Bye-now.
我发誓 达蒙 如果你敢动她一根寒毛 祝你今天愉快 再见啦
Look. No one knows where I am.Can we please just go back?
听我说 大家会以为我失踪了 拜托了 我们回去吧
We're almost there.Where is there?A little place right outside of Atlanta.
我们马上就要到了 到哪去啊 亚特兰大城外的一个小地方
Oh, come on, Eena.You don't wanna go back right now. Do you?
别这样 埃琳娜 你现在其实也不想回去 对吧
What's the rush?Time-out.Trust me.
着什么急呢 休息一下吧 相信我
Your problems are still going to be there when you get home.
你现在赶回去 依然得面对那些问题
Step away from your life for 5 minutes.5 minutes.Am I going to be safe with you? Yes.
就暂时抛开你的烦恼 就一小会儿 你能保证不伤害我吗 当然
Will you promise not to do that mind control thing with me?
你能保证不操纵我的大脑吗
Yes.Am I going to be safe with you? Yes.Get in the car. Come on.
我保证 我能信任你吗 上车吧 快点