If you are lying to me, I will end you.
如果你在说谎 我就灭了你
I am not lying. There's another way to break the spell.
我没有说谎 有另外一条路可以进去
We can help you.Meet me at the old church.
我们可以帮你 在老教堂等我
Take me down. Make it look real.Make it look real.Where is she? She's ok.
把我打倒 像真的一样 真实一点 她在哪儿 -她没事
Oh, god.My brother's taken her ho.I'm sorry, sheriff.
上帝 -我弟弟把她带回家了 对不起 警长
I just wasn't strong enough.Caroline?She's ok. I took her home.
我力气不如他大 卡罗琳呢 她没事 我送她回家了
She was shaken up, but all she knows Is Logan attacked her. Nothing else.
她被吓着了 但她只知道 罗根袭击了她 没有别的
Where's logan?Damon's dealing with it.As in...
罗根在哪 达蒙在处理 是以...
You saw what happened today, right?
你看到今天发生了什么
I mean, you understand why we can't...Be together? You see it?
我的意思是 你明白为什么我们不能 在一起 你明白吗
Yeah, I'm starting to see a lot of things, Stefan.
我才开始明白好多事 斯特凡
Come on. I'll, uh--I'll give you a ride.
走吧 我 我载你一程
Uh, I can get home.I know.All right. That'd be nice.
我可以自己回家 我知道 好吧 那也好