手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 影视英语 > 美剧学习 > 打工姐妹花 > 打工姐妹花第一季 > 正文

打工姐妹花第一季(MP3+中英字幕) 第99期:琵琪的需求

来源:可可英语 编辑:max   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet
  


手机扫描二维码查看全部内容

Hey, Peach.

你好,琵琪
Max, I have the most incredible news.
麦克斯,我有个天大的好消息
Lawyer finally found a loophole in your prenup?
律师终于发现婚前协议书的漏洞了吗
I wish, no.
我也希望,但不是
I just got an email and I have made it to the final round of casting for Real Housewives of Tribeca.
我刚接到电邮通知,我成功晋级到《三角洲主妇》选角的最后一轮了
Real Housewives of Tribeca?
《三角洲主妇》啊
They're doing neighborhoods now?
现在连普通小区都能成为主题了吗
What's next, Real Housewives of from here to there?
那之后是要做《这里到那里主妇》吗
The producers are on their way over
制作人在路上了
and I want everything to be perfect when they see Brad and Angelina.
布莱德和安洁莉娜得呈现最完美的一面给人家看
Uh, Peach, are you aware that your children are being eaten by clothing?
琵琪,你不觉得你的孩子被衣服包得喘不上气吗
The snowsuits are Burberry.
这个儿童防雪服可是国际大牌呀
And the padding hides Angelina's weight problem.
而且包起来就看不出安洁莉娜的肥胖
Okay, you have to stop saying that.
够了,你别再这么说了
She doesn't have a weight problem.
她才没有体重问题
She's gained 25 pounds in one year.
她一年胖了11公斤呢
Yeah, 'cause she started at zero.
没错,因为她的体重是从0开始

打工姐妹花第一季

Max, we all have to look our best, 'cause ready?

麦克斯,我们必须得呈现最好的一面,
The last spot in the show is between me and Misty Mastbaum.
因为这节目还是我和米斯提·马斯特鲍的较量
I thought she was your bestie.
我以为她是你闺蜜呢
She is, but my bestie's a bitchy.
她是啊,但我的闺蜜是贱人
She's crazy competitive.
她超级好胜
As soon as we were approached about the show, she adopted a three-legged corgi and named it Mr. Pickle.
节目刚有谱,她就领养了三条腿的狗,还取名为泡菜
That's crazy bitchy.
那还真是很超级贱啊
So now, I'm looking up handicapped animals to impress the producers.
所以现在,我要找残疾的动物,好给制作人留下深刻的印象
Oh, you want a handicapped animal?
你想要只残疾的动物吗
I got your handicapped animal.
我可以帮你弄来
I know a homeless horse with gender identity issues.
我知道一匹有分辨性别障碍的流浪马
I was thinking something cute, but damaged.
我是想要一些可爱点,但有缺陷的
Like a one-eyed French bulldog.
比如法国独眼斗牛犬
What if I told you that this horse was a celebrity horse?
要是这匹马以前是匹明星马呢
Tell me more.
继续说
My friend, Caroline Channing...
我朋友,卡洛琳·钱宁
How do you know Caroline Channing?
你怎么会认识卡洛琳·钱宁啊
She's my AA sponsor.
她是我戒酒互助协会的保证人
Makes sense. Go on.
的确有可能,继续
Anyway, she has this cute, but crazy damaged horse
总之,这匹可爱但是超有缺陷的马是她的
and since her life flipped upside down, he needs a good home.
她的生活从天堂掉下地狱后,那马需要一个好的归属
Well, I'd have to meet Caroline first. Bring her by on Saturday.
我得先见见卡洛琳·钱宁,周六把她带这儿来
Max, what an amazing idea.
麦克斯,这个主意太棒了
Misty is literally going to die.
米斯提就乖乖受死吧
I am so thrilled you have a drinking problem.
我真高兴你酗酒过度

重点单词   查看全部解释    
competitive [kəm'petitiv]

想一想再看

adj. 竞争的,比赛的

联想记忆
misty ['misti]

想一想再看

adj. 有雾的,模糊的,含糊的

 
padding ['pædiŋ]

想一想再看

n. 垫充,垫塞,填料,废话

联想记忆
identity [ai'dentiti]

想一想再看

n. 身份,一致,特征

 
peach [pi:tʃ]

想一想再看

n. 桃子,桃树,桃红色
v. 揭发,检举

 
sponsor ['spɔnsə]

想一想再看

n. 保证人,赞助者,发起者,主办者
vt.

 
incredible [in'kredəbl]

想一想再看

adj. 难以置信的,惊人的

 
celebrity [si'lebriti]

想一想再看

n. 名人,名誉,社会名流

联想记忆
impress [im'pres]

想一想再看

n. 印象,特徵,印记
v. 使 ... 有印

联想记忆

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。