Look, Sherlock, you're doing really well, don't give up now!
听着 夏洛克 你都忍到现在了 这会儿放弃多不值得
Tell me where they are!
告诉我在哪儿
Please, tell me.
求你告诉我
Please.
求你了
Can't help, sorry.
抱歉我帮不了你咯
I'll let you know next week's lottery numbers.
我告诉你下周彩票中奖号
It was worth a try.
试试也好死心
Yoo-hoo.
好哟
My secret supply, what have you done with my secret supply?
我的秘密存货 你把我的秘密存货藏哪了?
Eh?
啊?
Cigarettes, what have you done with them?
烟 你都拿到哪去了?
You never let me touch your things!
你从不许我动你东西的
Oh, chance would be a fine thing.
越找就越找不到哦
I thought you weren't my housekeeper.
我以为你不是我管家呢
I'm not.
我确实不是呀
Argh!
嗷
How about a nice cuppa and perhaps you could put away your harpoon?
喝杯茶如何? 先把鱼叉放起来
I need something stronger than tea. Seven percent stronger.
我需要比茶刺激性强七%的东西
You've been to see Mr Chatterjee again.
你又去过查特吉先生那儿了
Pardon?
你说啥?
Sandwich shop.
三明治店
That's a new dress, but there's flour on the sleeve.
新衣服 但袖口有面粉
You wouldn't dress like that for baking.
你烤东西不会穿这么好
Sherlock...
夏洛克…
Thumbnail. Tiny traces of foil.
大拇指甲里有箔粉痕迹
Been at the scratch cards again. We all know where that leads.
又去刮卡了 后面结果不用说了吧
Kasbah Nights.
"卡斯巴之夜"
Racy for a Monday morning, wouldn't you agree?
周一早上用这个太挑逗了吧 你觉得呢?
I wrote a blog on the identification of perfumes on the website.
我在博客上写了一篇关于辨别香水的文章
You should look it up!
你该去读一读
Please!
行了
Don't pin your hopes on that cruise with Mr Chatterjee, he's got a wife in Duncaster nobody knows about.
别幻想和查特吉先生去乘游轮了 没人知道他在唐克斯特有个老婆
Sherlock!
夏洛克
Well, nobody except me.
当然了 除了我之外
I don't know what you're talking about, I really don't!
我真的不知道你在说什么
What the bloody6 hell was all that about?
你刚才那是要干嘛?
You don't understand.
你不了解
Go after her and apologise.
快去跟她道歉