Your squire... A Lannister boy
你的侍从... 是兰尼斯特家的孩子?
Mm. A bloody idiot,
嗯. 一个大白痴,
but Cersei insisted.
瑟曦坚持要我收他.
I have Jon Arryn to thank for her.
都要感谢琼恩艾林让我娶她.
"Cersei Lannister will make a good match," he told me.
"瑟曦兰尼斯特是个好对象," 他告诉我.
"You'll need her father on your side."
"你需要她父亲的支持."
I thought being King meant I could do whatever I wanted.
我本以为当国王可以做自己想做的事.
Enough of this. Let's go watch 'em ride.
够了. 我们去看他们比武吧.
At least I can smell someone else's blood.
至少我还可以闻闻血腥味.
Robert? What?
劳勃什么?
Oh.
哦.
An inspiring sight for the people, eh
十分引人注目, 嗯?
Come, bow before your King! Bow, you shits!
快, 拜见国王! 快鞠躬, 一群废物!
Where's AryaAt her dancing lessons.
艾莉亚在哪儿她去上舞蹈课了.
The knight of the flowers.
百花骑士.
Thank you, Ser Loras.
谢谢你, 洛拉斯爵士.
Don't let Ser Gregor hurt him.
别让格雷果爵士伤害他.
Hey. I can't watch.
嘿. 我不敢看.
100 gold dragons on the Mountain.
一百金龙赌魔山赢.
I'll take that bet.
我和你赌.
Now what will I buy with 100 gold dragons
现在我该拿那一百金龙买点什么呢?
A dozen barrels of Dornish wine
来自多恩的美酒?
Or a girl from the pleasure houses of Lys
来自里斯的姑娘?
Or you could even buy a friend.
你也可以买一个朋友.
He's going to die.
他会死的.
Ser Loras rides well.
洛拉斯爵士武艺很好.
Such a shame, Littlefinger.
真可惜, 小指头.
It would have been so nice for you to have a friend.
你本可以拥有一个朋友.
And tell me, Lord Renly,
告诉我, 蓝礼大人,
when will you be having your friend
你打算何时去拥有你的朋友?
Loras knew his mare was in heat.
洛拉斯知道他那母马正在发情.