Quite crafty, really.
确实很狡猾.
Ser Loras would never do that.
洛拉斯绝不是故意的.
There's no honor in tricks.
耍花招毫无荣誉可言.
No honor and quite a bit of gold.
没有荣誉, 但足以赢得大笔金钱.
Sword!
拿剑来!
Leave him be!
不要碰他!
Stop this madness in the name of your King!
立刻住手, 这是国王的命令!
Let him go!
让他去吧!
I owe you my life, Ser.
我欠您一条命, 爵士.
I'm no Ser.
我不是什么爵士.
Remove his hood.
拿下他的头罩.
on that Eve, the captive Imp
晚间, 被俘的小恶魔
downwards from his horse did limp
滚鞍下马步履蹒跚
no more would he preen and primp
自负傲气消失不见
in garb of red and gold.
金缕红袍沾满灰尘
Tyrion: This isn't the Kingsroad.
这不是国王大道.
You said we were riding for Winterfell.
你说我们是去临冬城.
I did... Often and loudly.
我是说了... 很多次而且很大声.
Very wise.
确实高明.
They'll be out in droves,
他们会骑马追赶,
looking for me in the wrong place.
朝错误的方向去找我.
Word's probably gotten to my father by now.
现在消息可能已传到我父亲那里.
He'll be offering a handsome reward.
他会为此开出一大笔赏金.
Everyone knows a Lannister always pays his debts.
人人都知道: 兰尼斯特有债必还.
Would you be so good as to untie me
你能给我松绑吗?
And why would I do thatWhy not
我为什么要这样做为什么不?
Am I going to run
我还会逃跑吗?
The hill tribes would kill me for my boots.
山地部落会为抢我的鞋子杀掉我.
Unless a Shadowcat ate me first.
或者我会先被影子山猫吃掉.