Shadowcats and hill tribes are the least of your concerns.
你完全不用担心影子山猫和山地部落.
Ah, the eastern road.
啊, 朝东的路.
We're going to the Vale.
我们是去艾林谷.
You're taking me to your sister's
你带我去你妹妹那里
to answer for my imagined crimes.
为你想像中我的罪行负责.
Tell me, Lady Stark, when was the last time you saw your sister
告诉我, 史塔克夫人, 你上次见到你妹妹是在什么时候?
Five years ago.
五年前.
She's changed.
她已经变了很多.
She was always a bit touched, but now
他过去有点感情用事, 但现在
you might as well kill me here.
你不如在这儿把我杀了.
I am not a murderer, Lannister. Neither am I!
我可不会暗下杀手, 兰尼斯特. 我也不会!
I had nothing to do with the attempt on your son's life.
谋害贵公子的事与我毫无瓜葛.
The dagger found What sort of imbecile
那把匕首 怎样的笨蛋
arms an assassin with his own blade
才会把自己的武器交给刺客用?
Should I gag him? Why?
我把他嘴巴塞上吧为什么?
Am I starting to make sense
因为我说得太有道理?
Rodrik!
罗德利克!
My Lady, this way.
夫人, 这边走.
Untie me.
给我松绑.
If I die, what's the point
我要是死了, 你怎么查清真相?
Ah!
啊!
Rodrik
罗德利克?
I'll be fine, My Lady.
我没事, 夫人.
There's no need to bloody yourself.
别让自己身上沾满血.
Your first
你第一次杀人?
You need a woman.
你需要找个女人.
Nothing like a woman after a fight.
打斗之后找个女人最来劲.
I'm willing if she is.
她肯得话我也愿意.
Bran.
布兰.
The Iron Islands.
铁群岛.
A Kraken.
纹章: 一只海怪.