Matt seems like a terrific guy. Hmm?
马特人非常不错 啊
Sorry, didn't mean to interrupt.
抱歉 打断了你
Uh, that's okay. I agree. He is.
没关系 他的确很好
Who? The dad?
谁 爸爸吗
That's what the other kids call Matt
其他孩子叫马特 那个爸爸
Because he's the only dad in a sea of moms.
因为他是众位妈妈中独一无二的父亲
I've read about these househusbands.
我读到过一些关于家庭主夫的文章
It's interesting how that all worked just now.
刚才亲眼所见 真是有趣
They actually prefer to be called stay-At-Home dads.
实际上 他们更喜欢被称作居家爸爸
Oh, sorry. Did not know that.
喔 是吗 孤陋寡闻了
Well, it's very admirable.
值得人钦佩
He's a real 21st-Century father.
他是一个真正的21世纪爸爸
He is.
是的
He actually had a great job in marketing,
他本来有一份很好的营销工作
But, um, when About The Tit took off,
但是 正好合身开始步入正轨后
He left to be a full-Time dad.
他就辞职 成为了一名全职爸爸
Totally saved our butts.
解决了我们的后顾之忧
Oh, we're here, big girl.
到啦 姑娘
All right. Have a great day, sweet pea.
好了 宝贝 祝你有愉快的一天
Have fun at ruby's party, okay?
在露比的派对上玩得开心 好吗
Mommy? Do you know how to make guacamole?
妈咪 你知道怎样做墨西哥鳄梨酱吗
Yes, I do. Really well, in fact.
是的 我会 并且做得很好
We're... We're gonna make it together.
我们 我们到时候一起来做
And after that, we'll have a mother-Daughter dance party?
做好之后 我们就带上去参加母女舞会 好吗
Hey, Maddie. What's up?
嗨 马蒂 你好吗
Bipolar.
躁郁症
Oh, my god.
天呐
Come here.
过来
Oh, I love you, big girl.
我爱你 宝贝
I love you, too.
我也爱你
God.
苍天啊
Taking the high road is exhausting. It's 2015.
这样真是累人 现在已经是2015年了诶
Are we really still critical of working moms?
真的有必要这样苛责职场妈妈吗
Seriously? Still?
有必要还这么严肃吗
I'm sorry. That was all rhetorical.
不好意思 我在自问自答
There's no need to respond.
你不必回答
Wasn't going to.
没打算回答
Oh, Ben.
喔 本
I want to stop by the warehouse.
我想去一趟仓库
480 greenpoint.
480号 绿点区
Sure.
当然可以
No, no, no, no. You want to make a right.
不不 你应该右转
9th to Hamilton to the expressway.
应该走第9大道 到汉密尔顿 上高速公路
Uh, I think we should take 4th to Flatbush. Much faster.
我觉得我们应该走第4大道 到弗拉特布什 更快一些
I-It won't be.
不可能
By 12 minutes, at least.
至少快12分钟
Can I try?
我可以试试吗
I apologize.
是我错了
No need.
不必道歉