Bless us and splash us, precious.
感谢保佑,宝贝。
That's a meaty mouthful.
这个看来可以吃满嘴的肉。
Gollum, gollum!
咕鲁,咕鲁。
Back. Stay back.
退后,退后。
I'm warning you don't come any closer.
我警告你别再靠近。
It's got an Elfish blade.
他有精灵的剑。
But it's not an Elfs.
但他不是精灵。
Not an Elfs, no.
他也不是精灵。
What is it, precious? What is it?
他是什么,宝贝?他是什么?
My name is Bilbo Baggins.
我叫比尔博·巴金斯。
Bagginses? What is a Bagginses, precious?
巴金斯?什么是巴金斯,宝贝?
I'm a Hobbit from the Shire.
我是来自夏尔的霍比特人。
We like Goblinses, batses and fishes. But we hasn't tried Hobbitses before.
我们喜欢半兽人、蝙蝠和鱼,但从没试过霍比特人。
Is it soft? Is it juicy?
肉质肥美多汁吗?
Now, now keep your distance!
现在请你保持距离!
I'll use this if I have to.
不然我要用这个了。
I don't want any trouble.
我不想惹麻烦。
Do you understand?
懂吗?
Just show me the way to get out of here and I'll be on my way.
告诉我怎么出去,我马上就走。
Why? Is it lost?
怎么?你迷路了?
Yes. Yes, and I want to get unlost as soon as possible.
对,我想尽快找到出路。
We knows! We knows safe paths for Hobbitses.
我们知道霍比特人的安全路线。
Safe paths in the dark.
在黑暗中的安全路线。
Shut up!
闭嘴!
I didn't say anything.
我什么也没说。
We wasn't talking to you.
我们不是在跟你说话。
Oh, yes, we was, precious. We was.
是的,宝贝,我们是的。
Look, I don't know what your game is but I...
我不知道你在玩什么游戏但我……
Games? Oh, we love games, doesn't we, precious?
游戏?我们最喜欢游戏了,宝贝?
Does it like games? Does it, does it? Does it like to play?
你喜欢游戏吗?喜欢吗?想玩吗?
Maybe.
或许吧。
What has roots as nobody sees? ls taller than trees?
什么有脚却无人知道,高大胜过树木?
Up , up, up it goes and yet never grows.
耸立直入云霄却永远不会长高?
The mountain.
是山。
Yes, yes. Oh, let's have another one, eh?
对,对。再玩一个吧?
Yes! Do it again. Do it again. Ask us.
再一个。再一个。快来考我们。
No! No more riddles.
不,不要再玩猜谜了。