Finish him off. Finish him now! Gollum, gollum!
杀了他。现在杀了他。咕鲁,咕鲁!
No! No. No. No. I want to play. I do.
不!不,不,不,我想玩,我很想。
I want to play. I can see you are very good at this.
我想玩,我看得出来你很会玩。
So why don't we have a game of riddles?
所以我们何不玩猜谜游戏?
Yes? Just you and me.
就我们俩。
Yes. Yes, just us.
好,好,就我们俩。
Yes. Yes. And if I win you show me the way out. Yes?
好,好。如果我赢了你告诉我怎么出去,好吗?
Yes. Yes.
好,好。
And if it loses? What then?
如果你输了怎么办?
Well, if it loses, precious, then we eats it.
如果他输了,宝贝,就吃掉他。
If Baggins loses, we eats it whole.
如果巴金斯输了,我们要一口吃掉。
Fair enough.
很公平。
Well, Baggins first.
那么巴金斯先来。
Thirty white horses on a red hill.
三十匹白马站在红色山丘上,
First they champ, then they stamp then they stand still.
它们先大嚼特嚼,然后用力跺脚,最后就伫立不摇。
Teeth?
是牙齿吗?
Teeth! Oh, yes, my precious!
牙齿!太好了,我的宝贝!
But we, we only have nine.
但我们只有九颗。
Our turn.
换我们了。
Voiceless, it cries. Wingless flutters.
无声却会哭,无翼却会飞,
Toothless bites. Mouthless Mutters.
无牙却会咬,无口却会呢喃。
Just a minute.
等等。
We knows! We knows! Shut up!
我们知道!我们知道!闭嘴!