Excuse me. Aw!
打扰了。嗷!
Oh. I was, I was looking for..., Diversion!
喔,我...我在找...看那儿!
What?
什么?
Ha ha! So long, sucker.
哈哈!再见了笨蛋。
Ou. I'm hurt all over.
喔,我遍体鳞伤了。
Wait, I know you.
等一下,我认识你。
No, you don't. I get that a lot.
不,你不认识。这话我听过太多了。
I look like a lot of people.
我看起来像很多人。
No no no...I do.
不不不... 我记得你。
Bing Bong, Riley's imaginary friend.
冰棒。莱莉幻想的好朋友。
You really do know me?
你真的认识我?
Of course. Riley loved playing with you. You two were best friends.
当然。莱莉以前最喜欢和你一起玩,你们是最好的朋友。
Oh, oh. You wouldn't know.
哦。你绝对想不到。
We're trying to get back to Headquarters.
我们想回到总部去。
Headquarters? You guys are from Headquarters?
总部?你们是从总部来的?
Well, yeah. I'm Joy. This is Sadness.
是的。我是乐乐,这是忧忧。
You're Joy, the Joy?
你就是乐乐,那个乐乐?
Uh-huh.
嗯哼。
What the heck are you doing out here?
什么风把你们吹来啦?
That's a good question.
好问题。
You want to answer that, Sadness?
你想告诉他吗,忧忧?
Without you, I won't ever be happy.
没有你,我就不会快乐了。
We can't have that. We got to get you back.
我们可不想那样,我们得把你们送回去。
I'll tell you what. Follow me.
我告诉你们怎么走,跟我来。
Thank you. It is so great to see you again.
谢谢。很高兴能再见到你。
I got to tell you. I'm such a huge fan of your work.
我得告诉你,我是你的大粉丝。