Past the slides and viles, beyond the lines of the police report, between the pixels of all those printed faces of sad dead girls.
在闪过的幻想和迷幻药里,在警局报告的字里行间,在那些打印出来的那些死去的可怜女孩的照片中。
See.
看见了吧。
How did you feel seeing Marissa Shore, impaled in his antler room?
看到玛丽莎·肖尔被钉在他的鹿角室里时,你有什么感觉?
Guilty.
愧疚。
Because you couldn't save her.
因为你无法救她吗。
Because I felt like I killed her...
因为我感觉是我杀了她,
I got so close to him.
我离抓到他那么近了。
Sometimes...I felt like we were doing the same things at different times of day like I was eating or showering or sleeping at the same time he was.
有时我感觉我们在一天的很多时间点干着相同的事,就好像我跟他在同一时间吃饭,洗澡和睡觉。
Even after he was dead?
就算在他死后也一样吗?
Even after he was dead.
就算是在他死后也是。
Like...you were becoming him.
好像你变成了他。
I know who I am.
我知道我是谁。
I'm not Garrett Jacob Hobbs, Doctor Lecter.
我不是加勒特·雅各布·霍布斯,莱克特医生。