Hello, Abigail.
你好,阿比盖尔。
How did you know it was me?
你怎么知道是我?
Hospital called.
医院打电话来了。
You climbed over the wall.
你翻墙逃跑了。
Where else were you to go?
你还能去哪儿呢?
Home's no longer an option.
回家显然已经不可能了。
Come down from there.
下来吧。
I don't want to go to sleep.
我不想睡觉。
You can't anticipate your dreams.
你无法预言自己的梦。
Can't block them, can't repress.
也无法屏蔽和压抑它们。
I didn't honor any part of him so it's just murder, isn't it?
我无法对他的任何部分施以尊重所以这只是谋杀,对吗?
Most would argue self-defense.
多数人会说这是正当防卫。
Then why not tell the truth?
那为什么不说出真相?
Most would argue.
多数不代表全部。
There would still be those who would say you were taking after your father.
也有人会说你步了你父亲的后尘。
You're glad I killed him.
你很高兴我杀了他。
What would be the alternative?
还有别的选择吗?
That he killed you?
难道让他杀了你?
I don't know if he was going to.
我不清楚他到底是不是要杀我。
No, you don't.
对,你不清楚。
You're the one who called the house.
打电话来家里的人是你。
You talked to my dad before, what did you say to him?
是你跟我爸爸通话,然后你跟他说了什么?
A simple conversation, ascertaining if he was home for an interview.
只是简单的谈话罢了,想确认他是否在家,以便上门面谈。
Then why not tell the truth?
那为什么不说出真相?
I think you called the house as a serial killer.
我想你是以连环杀手的身份打来的。
Just like my dad.
就像我爸爸一样。
I'm nothing like your dad.
我跟你父亲毫无相像之处。
I made a mistake.
我犯了一个错误。
Something easily misconstrued.
一个很容易被误解的错误。
Not unlike yourself.
就像你一样。
I'll keep your secret.
我会保守你的秘密。
And I'll keep yours.
我也会保守你的。
No more climbing walls, Abigail.
下次别再翻墙了,阿比盖尔。