Table has been set.
餐桌已经布置好了。
Family dinner.
家庭宴会。
I wasn't invited.
我没有被邀请。
I take my seat at the head of the table.
我在餐桌上首坐下。
My seat, my place setting next to Mrs. Turner.
我的位子安排在特纳夫人的旁边。
I am the guest of honour.
我是家宴的主宾。
Nobody's taken a bite of their dinner.
没有人动筷。
If you don't eat your growing foods, you won't get any dessert.
如果不乖乖吃长身体的食物,就没有甜点吃。
No one leaves the table!
所有人都不许离开餐桌!
All afraid to move.
他们都吓得不敢动。
Even the little ones behave themselves.
即便是很小的动作都不敢做。
I brought my own family to this home invasion, controlling the Turners with threats of violence.
这次入室行动中,我带来了自己的家人,用暴力威胁控制特纳一家。
Threats that turn to action.
威胁随即变成了实际行动。
The Turner family is executed simultaneously, with the exception of Mrs. Turner, who dies last.
特纳一家同时被处决,除了特纳夫人,她是最后一个。
This is my design.
这就是我的设想。
I shoot Mrs. Turner.
然后我枪杀了特纳夫人。
What do you see, will?
你看到了什么,威尔?
Family values.
家庭价值观。
Whose family values?
谁的家庭价值观